Author: mollyshan

Gong Li left out of Chinese film group! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 17:07:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 16:30
Yes, the film committees are compound of CHINESE actors or actresses. Now Gong Li is not of Chinese nationality any more, she should be removed from the list.
The action will teach the actors and  ...

Including ME as me from DA MA just besides SINK-A-POOR

btw, i am great ACTOR here for BBD FOC
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 17:08:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-12-30 16:41

Right, the rule is rule. Nobody can break it even if she is world famous.

She can BREAK my EGGS la i meant cockroaches eggs found in my bed room

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 00:32:59 |Display all floors
I don't like her.  She is stout, crude, old and ugly.

But, since her husband is a Singaporean, what is wrong with her for changing her nationality to Singapore?

When is she going to play moms or aunts in the films which suit her age better?  She looks like an aunt, but she is still playing young girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 00:41:39 |Display all floors

she's old but they're still firm...

Originally posted by caringhk at 12/29/08 08:39 PM

& WHY NOT leave her OUT????

she is getting OLD la

her figure is killin me softly  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 09:53:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-12-31 00:41

her figure is killin me softly  

I SEE U LIKE TO furk ANY DEVILS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 08:52:15 |Display all floors

Actress Gong Li's first response for citizenship changing: it's my own choice

BEIJING, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- For the first time in public, world-famed Chinese actress Gong Li expressed her feelings about the controversial decision to become a Singaporean, according to a talk show program's promotional video posted on the country's major portal Website, Sina.com on Monday.

"It's my own choice and I think that's why there's no need for an instant and high-profile explanation for the public," Gong said during Sunday's recording of "Yanglan One on One".

The interview is to be broadcast on Jan. 11, on Dragon TV, a Shanghai-based TV channel.

In early November of last year, Gong was naturalized in Singapore, which spurred heated discussions among Chinese netizens and the media. Some thought her switch was "unpatriotic". Others took the move as being convenient for her personal life and acting career.

For all the supportive and critical public opinions, the star told the TV show that "I will walk the line in my way and I don't want my life to be bothered by others' talking."

Gong said in Singapore she never has to take an assistant with her when going out to shopping or meals like she had to do on the mainland.

"Freedom is too precious for her to protect," she said in the interview.

In the recorded scene for the show, she also suggested her next movie partner might be film star Jim Carrey. "We may work together in a 'black humor' comedy film", she said, which could be challenging for her since she has only been in one comedic role.

She also told the show that she had no desire to win an Oscar, and "what I care to do most right now is to be a good actress."

Gong also denied any suggestions of switching to be an editor, a director or a movie producer.
xin_352110512184965621801.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 10:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2009-1-6 08:52
BEIJING, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- For the first time in public, world-famed Chinese actress Gong Li expressed her feelings about the controversial decision to become a Singaporean, according to a talk sh ...

it is her DEVILS CHOICE la

WHY SHOW HER BIG BUSTS

& BIG BOSOM???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.