Author: ghost156

Shall parents play a great or decisive role in our life partner selection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 20:48:52 |Display all floors

one thing parents have more than we do is experience..

Originally posted by ghost156 at 2008-12-29 15:30
I have not been to any foreign countries, so i have no idea how much parents interfere when their children choose gf or bf.
But i heard that, especially  in the west, parents basically don't issue ...

and they love us, so much that they can't bear to see(in their minds) us suffer in any way......I always think it's a hard problem, a long-term trouble for me to communicate real freely with my parents based on mutual understanding....

I have my own opinion and often follow my heart....then their warnings reverberates in my ears, driving me to doubt my decisions, dertermination's thearented!!!

yet I care what they say very much....just can't ignore it....be it from other people, I can throw it away with no hesitation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 09:56:18 |Display all floors
My parent never give me any views .
but my mom often ask:"do you have a gif?"
OH GOD!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:26:52 |Display all floors
The west isn't really a great place to look towards with marriages, unless you take into account the huge Divorce rates in many countries.  Many parents don't care if their child marries a criminal.  Find a partner that you care about and love, and then show your parents how much you love and care for each other.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.