Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 10:18:27 |Display all floors
DO NOT write a letter and leave it to him, or ask a family member to do this. First off its not a good method, he is your husband and you should be upfront with him...thats what marriage is, being open enough with someone that you can tell them anything, on a higher level of just a best friend....writing a letter and leaving it around is a stupid ass idea

Also, maybe he just can't afford it, maybe he can...if hes making comments about it my guess is hes saving up for one right now but that can't always be true either. Just bring it up to him in a polite manner. Just say "why didn't you get me a ring" but do it in a nice manner by starting off with "hunny can i talk to you about something that's been on my mind" and just be up front, hes your husband!

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:22:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-29 13:40
Do you have a ring when you get married?

yes, i bought one ring for my wife when marriage, although it's not expensive, but that's what i can afford for her right now,
also i think several year later, i can afford more beautiful and expensive ring for her...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:30:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 09:56

Once we went shopping, I chose a ring and asked him if it is beautiful. He said it is nice, unfortunately he didn’t show any interest to buy me a ring. Maybe… I am not worthy of a ring in his ...

i mean buy him a ring,     

and during the time, tell him what's your feeling about the marriage ring.  buy him one, and let him know it is very importand in your eyes.    

then see what's going to happen.

if he still have no idea to buy one for you, ask him directly why (not in the shop, after home, have a talk with him).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:59:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-31 09:56

Once we went shopping, I chose a ring and asked him if it is beautiful. He said it is nice, unfortunately he didn’t show any interest to buy me a ring. Maybe… I am not worthy of a ring in his ...

per man's instinct, i really don't want to say your husband don't love u a little...but actually i have to say that, don't u think so?
u said u were prenant unexpectedly then he married u also the wedding ring didn't come out...
also u siad u don't feel happy after marriage, right?
that shows u don't satisfied with your marriage, never only consider that your hunband didn't buy u wedding ring,
without wedding ring is just an excuse or signal, i think.
also i think u must never communicate with your hunband freely, do you both often talk about your life, feeling, your marriage, your future? i bet the answer should be NO, right?

my viewpoint is your problem is not without wedding ring, that's the unsatisfied marriage u have with your hunband, right?

so the reasonable action for u is you should talk with husband about your feeling, marriage.
it's unnecessary to say out u wanna get the wedding ring,
because even your hunband would buy u that, are u sure u would be happy? would satisfied with your marrage?

frankly speaking, i am very sorry to hear your this story and feel sympathism on u.
my suggestion is u really should think over your hunband, marriage, feeling, kids, future before u decide to talk with your hunband.

hope u can get your satisfied direction soon.
good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 11:03:20 |Display all floors
per man's instinct, i really don't want to say your husband don't love u a little...but actually i have to say that, don't u think so?
u said u were prenant unexpectedly then he married u also the wedding ring didn't come out...
also u siad u don't feel happy after marriage, right?
that shows u don't satisfied with your marriage, never only consider that your hunband didn't buy u wedding ring,
without wedding ring is just an excuse or signal, i think.
also i think u must never communicate with your hunband freely, do you both often talk about your life, feeling, your marriage, your future? i bet the answer should be NO, right?

my viewpoint is your problem is not without wedding ring, that's the unsatisfied marriage u have with your hunband, right?

so the reasonable action for u is you should talk with husband about your feeling, marriage.
it's unnecessary to say out u wanna get the wedding ring,
because even your hunband would buy u that, are u sure u would be happy? would satisfied with your marrage?
by then u would know the ring is not the answer u expect your husband should do for u.

frankly speaking, i am very sorry to hear your this story and feel sympathism on u.
my suggestion is u really should think over your hunband, marriage, feeling, kids, future before u decide to talk with your hunband.

hope u can get your satisfied direction soon.
good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 11:08:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lcy331 at 2008-12-31 09:46
tell him that you are very sad of that you didn't receive a ring from him on the wedding......
or,go to buy a pair of rings right now and ask him to wear ring for you as the compensation of failure

The experience left me a feeling of deep hurt. I always imagine he will buy me a ring on our wedding anniversary every year to make up for my lost wedding ring. So foolish is a daydream. I even buy myself all kinds of rings, but it is meaningless how many rings I own. It is still vacant in my heart because not a ring belongs to my marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 11:11:08 |Display all floors

your husband is lucky but not enough

you husband is so lucky that you didnt ask him to buy you a diamond wedding ring, whcih was  indeed my girl friend puts in the front of our marriage that obstacles by the money issues. but he is not lucky enough to realize that girls need a ring in their wedding ,which make mye doubt your wedding for being without a ring presented.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.