Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 09:26:11 |Display all floors
I am single and have no plan about marriage, but I do know that on my Wedding I should and must buy my
wife a ring. I think we all know what it means to a girl.  You really mind your empty finger, so talk to him. Maybe he is just too careless. Do make the communication too harsh. If he really loves you, it will all turn good!  Good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 09:30:03 |Display all floors
just tell him your real feeling

I think every groom will buy a ring for his wife if he loves her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 09:46:49 |Display all floors
tell him that you are very sad of that you didn't receive a ring from him on the wedding......
or,go to buy a pair of rings right now and ask him to wear ring for you as the compensation of failure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 09:56:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2008-12-30 17:16
my suggestion: go shopping with your husband, and looking those rings. and let him try some rings and see which one is right for him and buy it, telling him: we are married and i want you have a ri ...

Once we went shopping, I chose a ring and asked him if it is beautiful. He said it is nice, unfortunately he didn’t show any interest to buy me a ring. Maybe… I am not worthy of a ring in his mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:06:47 |Display all floors
i think this question is funny,  if i were you, i would ask my husband why, maybe your husband think the ring just a ring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:11:34 |Display all floors
sherry, having no ring doesn't matter, i'll help you ask your hubby to compensate one to you someday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:16:32 |Display all floors
oh,I don't know what to say after read your article ,but it is certain that  in my wedding my wife will wear the ring whatever it is expensive and cheap.
plaese happily ,it is ture marriage ring is impotant ,but the real love is mosr importance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.