Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 15:36:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrywong at 2008-12-30 14:45
i do need a wedding ring when i am married, that is a symbol of marriage, no matter how it cheaper or expensive.

suggest you to ask your husband, i believe he could give you an satisfied answer ...

Thanks, i will try!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:43:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 15:00

Hint is not enough. Maybe you should talk directly with him. You can tell him you don't care about the actual valve of the ring, but you do care about the meaning and the symbolized meaning of ri ...

But if i tell him i need a ring for our marriage. Then he will buy me a ring as i asked, don't you think it is meaningless? That is just a ring, a ring means nothing, just becasue i ask for it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:58:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-30 15:43

But if i tell him i need a ring for our marriage. Then he will buy me a ring as i asked, don't you think it is meaningless? That is just a ring, a ring means nothing, just becasue i ask for it!

Maybe, maybe not. It depands on whatever you and your husband think of it----the ring.
I really can't believe you have no ring when you got married. As I know since I was a child, I know the ring will be a symbol of marriage. It not only symbolizes the responsiblity, but also symbolizes the "circle"," whole" family-----you are held by him, and he is held by you. If you think you ask for a ring, it will bring troubles or misunderstanding of each other, then you'd better forget the ring issue.

[ Last edited by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 04:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:00:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessicayh at 2008-12-30 15:31
No ring in the wedding? No complaination? You keep silent? I just cannot imagine it. Frankly speaking, I doubt your husband's love to you. Maybe he married you just because you are pregant and a ...

Maybe it is because of my self-respect. i kept silent, and  never complain. But it bothered me a lot. Sometimes,i think i incline towards melancholia. I need to talk to others about this thing, that is why i came here.

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion. In fact, ring is not that important to me now. I will find a proper time to talk to my husband. Hope he will give me a reasonable reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:08:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 15:58

Maybe, maybe not. It depands on whatever you and your husband think of it----the ring.
I really can't believe you have no ring when you got married. As I know since I was a child, I know the rin ...

I hope i can forget the ring as time goes by. It is very hard, you know. Ring comes out everywhere at any time. I feel sad when some friends show me their wedding ring. It really hurts me. I can't imagine there is no ring on my wedding until today. I hope it is only a nightmare. But it is the truth i have nothing on my ring finger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:17:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-30 15:58

I really can't believe you have no ring when you got married. As I know since I was a child, I know the rin ...

Melon, thanks for your support all the time!

I hope i can forget the ring as time goes by. But, it is very hard, you know. Ring comes out everywhere at any time. I feel sad when some friends show me their wedding ring. It really hurts me a lot. I can't even imagine there was no ring on my wedding until day. I hope it is just a nightmare, God is playing a joke on me. But it is the truth i have nothing on my ring finger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:34:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-30 16:17

Melon, thanks for your support all the time!

I hope i can forget the ring as time goes by. But, it is very hard, you know. Ring comes out everywhere at any time. I feel sad when some friends ...

hehe, maybe you haven't got the whole meaning of mine.
I mean you'd better ask for the ring, and if you think after you ask for the ring, there will a gap between you and your husband, then you'd better forget the ring. But I really think you can't forget the ring issue because everyone gets married got a ring. So you'd better tell your feelings to your husband. If you don't tell him your real feeling, there will be a gap between you and your husband then. Because the ring do plays an important role in our life, especially for people like you who have got married.
So be brave and talk your feelings to your husband.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.