Author: sherry52033

No ring on my wedding [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 09:13:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-29 16:29

Sherry, I think you should tell your husband: The marriage ring is meaningful to you. You don't care about the price it costs, but you do care about its value---it is a symbol of marriage.
Tell  ...

Thank you Melon.

I do drop him a hint for several times. When we go shopping together, i always wandering around the counter for valuables.  I even ask him if the ring is beautiful. He gives some comments but never explain why he didn't buy me a ring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 09:29:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magneone at 2008-12-29 17:32
You will need to ask for something you can hold onto for sentimental value. There is no way around it.
Do not blame your husband: he probably just doesn't know.

Ladies all need things to refle ...

Thanks a lot for your caring, Magneone.

But how he doesn't know this? Both of us belong to the generation after 80's . There always rings show up on our friends' wedding, i am sure he knows it very well. I won't blame him, but i doubt if there is love between us. Exactly speaking, i doubt if he loves me or not. I can't live with somebody without love even if we have a two-years-old baby now. I can't bear that. Frankly speaking,I am not happy after our wedding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:32:40 |Display all floors
I want to know that why don't you tell you your husband about your thinkings? if you don't tell him ,he might be never know it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:45:32 |Display all floors
i do need a wedding ring when i am married, that is a symbol of marriage, no matter how it cheaper or expensive.

suggest you to ask your husband, i believe he could give you an satisfied answer and explianation.

Good Luck to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:00:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sherry52033 at 2008-12-30 09:13

Thank you Melon.

I do drop him a hint for several times. When we go shopping together, i always wandering around the counter for valuables.  I even ask him if the ring is beautiful. He give ...

Hint is not enough. Maybe you should talk directly with him. You can tell him you don't care about the actual valve of the ring, but you do care about the meaning and the symbolized meaning of ring.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:31:16 |Display all floors

suggestions

[b]No ring in the wedding? No complaination? You keep silent? I just cannot imagine it. Frankly speaking, I doubt your husband's love to you. Maybe he married you just because you are pregant and as a man, he need to take the responsibility. I don't wanna to hurt you but I just want you to know my instinct and I think that if he loves you, you can feel it, right? I think you are a smart girl. Why don't you talk with your husband? Communication between wife and husband is so important. If you want to say something just say it. Do you want let the ring problem bother you in the rest of your life? Ask for a reason for the ring and your happiness right now. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:34:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nancybeijing at 2008-12-30 13:32
I want to know that why don't you tell you your husband about your thinkings? if you don't tell him ,he might be never know it !

It is very difficult to ask him why. I am afraid if i tell him my feelings, we will have gaps, and maybe it will cause the end of our marriage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.