Author: polaris1120

To "zhai" or not to "zhai" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 15:21:20 |Display all floors

am i "zhai"?

i like staying at home too nowadays..it's too cold outside.
Beside, it's a good way to save money!
But the awful thing is that  with such a lifestyle it's hard to get a boyfriend .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 20:12:26 |Display all floors
I am not a typical "zhai"lady, but I really admit that I spend most weekends at home and enjoy it, perhaps since I prefer the peace moment. That is not to say, I refuse to go out. I also love outdoor activities, such as climbing moutains, shopping.. etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 21:57:23 |Display all floors

to "zhai" or not to "zhai"

it has been a long time since i wandered in this website. my life has changed a lot since i met my other half  in chinadialy~then we usually go outdoor to spend our weekend no matter its sunny or windy~
   yeah,you got it,i used to be a zhai girl who kept herself in her dormitory or campus,however,now i already went most of the intersting places in beijing with my boyfriend.
    i want to say,zhai is an atittude towards life,it doesn't matter which way you choose only if you feel happy with it. so,people who have been zhai for too long just try to take a fresh breath outside,and the other part of people you can also enjoy the cozy of staying at your warm home!
56.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 22:26:00 |Display all floors

both

i am not a "zhai" man, but i like stay at home. cause i can enjoy myself and carry out my plans. sometimes i go out for dining or sports.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 16:02:20 |Display all floors
each person has his own live style

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 23:57:39 |Display all floors
"zhai"person?not interesting!   liking the sunshine outside,loving the birds singing in the tree , what a beautiful word!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-11 13:41:09 |Display all floors

I am a 'Zhai' person

I like staying at home, or dorm, and just do nothing, watching DVDs or Internet surfing. I don't like sports, and the bus taking expreice is not good, though not as bad as described above. and I don't have much friends, except very closed ones.

Until now, I met a girl online,  and we met several times, eating outside, muntain climbing, park visting, touring, and that experices were wonderful, I like it.

but I don't think my life-style will begin to change. haha.

Bless me!

Peter

P.S: I think everyone needs some 'Zhai' activity, that is, rethink your self, your life, just just go out and talk, dance, etc. you need to enjoy some 'Zhen' , 静,思.

haha
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.