Author: polaris1120

To "zhai" or not to "zhai" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 13:50:32 |Display all floors

Reply #1 polaris1120's post

several roommates have decided to live out of the campust next semester.
they are good friends, and hate live in the apartment on the campus.
some of them have their girl friends, some just want to play video games all the night....
and, their parents agree them to rent a house,
college students, especially for those senior, choose to Zhai ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:39:41 |Display all floors
i prefer to stay at home instead of go outside to shopping.I have to keep me to be energy to face my work since i only have one holiday,the sunday per week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:44:21 |Display all floors
i don't like outdoor.
i somtimes stay in bed until lunchtime.
hehe!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:46:49 |Display all floors
standard "Zhai" People,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 14:53:43 |Display all floors

zhai some times

zhai has many reasons. if you are "beipiao".maybe you have a chance to zhai,when the job is stable.in the big and unfamiliar city, no friends and family.just colleagues. and the second reason, maybe its so far from your home to workplace. and every workday you will spend at least 2 hours on road.so you must want to stay at home on holiday. its so tired.isnt it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:11:14 |Display all floors
I am not a "zhao" person
I could not stay at home more than two days. or I will feel upset,tidious,and begin to plan to go out. however, the public transportation in big city is not so pleasant. you many spend more than 2 hours to go out of the city and reach surburban areas, which is the only place you can find fresh air. so going far is not so possible, except for travel during long festivals. for most of the time, we just walk around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:11:32 |Display all floors

To "zhai" or not to "zhai"

I think I am a half  "zhai". I don't like to go out at weekends because bus is too crowded, smell is too sick, people like to strive to be the first into bus, nobody care you, if you don't jostle you can't get into the bus. I hate that. Also I want to save money so shopping is impossible. I prefer staying at home watching movie, sleep, surfing the internet or study. But I like to go out for dinner or do for a drive with my husband (I've just got married). I don't think "zhai" is not good.

[ Last edited by bbhdn82 at 2008-12-30 03:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.