Author: polaris1120

To "zhai" or not to "zhai" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-30 10:31:02 |Display all floors
I agree that having a lover is the best way to get out the "zhai" life, but how to have a boyfriend if I keep staying at home to be a "zhai" nu?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 11:31:27 |Display all floors
i like outdoor,outside is beautiful,and u can choose any thing if u like,but u must have the enough money to buy it,and even though u have no money ,u can go outside with your friends ,when u in school,u should have one more friends,don't u ? call he or she,talking ,and playing,anything u can do.but only stay at home ,i think it terrible,in the large world,u have no interesting,don't u thitnk u r so alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 11:36:04 |Display all floors

Half Zhai Nv

There are many reasons to be a "Zhai" man or woman that can saving money to stay at home and quite peaceful.I am not a typical Zhai nv,but I would like to surf the net and play games whenever free time during work days or weekends.someday when have the energy that extremely want to join the social life,I will choose to involved into the fix gathering Where I normally go.Also,It is a nice time to hang out with friends to visit some shops or explore places where never be found.Anyway,just do the things what u make uself satisfy and feel enough.To be "Zhai" or not is not serious and depend on uself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 11:37:37 |Display all floors
In my opinion,just Internet makes many people become "zhai" people,because on the net they can see movies instead of going out to the cinema,play a variety of online games instead of going out with friends,chat with others by QQ or MSN instead of visiting them,and even buy anything they want,including clothes,phone,food and so on,instead of going out to the crowded department store.
Internet closes the distance among people,and make communicate more eazy and convenient than before.Of course,I hold that Internet is just one of major reasons rather than all of reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:19:15 |Display all floors

zhai

i like staying alone at home
i enjoy the feelings
i would rather reading at home  than hanging around outside

[ Last edited by will2008 at 2008-12-30 01:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:34:09 |Display all floors

zhai?

I am not" zhai "man ,great confidence and bravery to face society is my character,moreover job is very important which i can receive experience and money from ,staying long time in home i feel so alone that i want to go out .i am not "zhai "man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:40:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-12-30 10:31
I agree that having a lover is the best way to get out the "zhai" life, but how to have a boyfriend if I keep staying at home to be a "zhai" nu?

A lover who could "zhai" with you and your "zhai" life will be colorful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.