Author: mengzhi

Children Killers . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-20 11:08:33 |Display all floors

This is victory in Hebrew ?

After all this unnecessary and savage carnage the following situations persist :

1)  Hamas is still in power .

2) Hamas is the the party negotiating and speaking for the Gazans .

3) The rockets are in place and can be used anytime when it suits .

4) The Zionists have destroyed buildings and infrastructures but not the fighting spirit of the oppressed .

5) The " smuggling " of arms into Gaza will continue .

If this is the Zonists "   MISSION ACCOMPLISHED " then so be it . Self deception never fails .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 02:29:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 29-12-2008 03:02

We don't need 'defenders of the faith and humanity' or what; we need calm, fairness, a sense of proprotions and realism to settle issues that concern Palestinian Muslims, Palestinian Christians ...

I'm not sure I understand what the connection is between the divisions in the Muslim world and the wholesale slaughter of a civilian population by indiscriminate bombing - its like some kind of sick 'Turkey shoot', whole families being slain by a far superior army - no option even for surrender, just killing, killing killing like lame ducks unable to fly from the bloody onslaught - until a change of American presidents then they stop before Obamha is forced to take sides & there was a possibility he might not side with Israel !

I think the main point is to ask "Is it OK to bomb families in their own homes at all? Are we able to accept the  Israeli statistics of what is acceptable as some basis for plausible human behaviour? or should we just condemn the action and punish Israel now and in the future for its actions?"

I am not sure we need to look at any bigger picture to judge this - its about what is inflicted on the innocent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 13:13:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 14:58:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 18:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 23-1-2009 05:54

I don't think anyone not directly implicated in this conflict has any valid point unless it is the points one of the conflict parties has raised. You and some others have elected to blindly sup ...

Are Rohingya Muslims hemmed in on all 4 sides and bombed with one of the worlds most sophisticated armies?
The plight of the Gazans is so extreme they have banned all journalists from entering and publishing the truth, in just about every modern conflict there has always been an escape route for the innocent refugees - Israel has deliberately caged them in and proceeded with the genocide.

What happens in a lot of conflicts is a dysfunctional government who does not have a strong hold on law & order does terrible things - the mass population does its best to escape, but when a functioning democracy cages in the innocent and systematically starts killing - that is a crime against humanity, a crime that needs punishment.

"I don't think anyone not directly implicated in this conflict has any valid point unless it is the points one of the conflict parties has raised" everybody is agreeing with the Palestinians and saying "Yes this is criminal genocide",  not that anyone is limited by what either party has said especially as the Palestinians point of view has been muted by the Israeli blockade of the press.

Of the 2000 or so killed at least 30% were just children and at least 80% had no particular military significance, many have said the aim of Israel is to obliterate the Palestinian population & erase them off the face of the earth. to silently consume their land, this they are doing and justify their actions by saying they are being attacked by militants who are trying to save their country the best they can, as long as they keep bombing Israel the world sees a Palestinian point of view as still current, if it were to stop the world would accept the situation as resolved - but the erasing would continue.

At best esimates

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 18:13:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 23-1-2009 05:57
600: Mostly inane, ridiculous grandstanding devoid of any rational content. WHy should I even care to answer?

But answer I will this: The Near East has never been 'a paradise', not in Babylonian ...

My god you need to read a bit of middle eastern history !
No one is more stupid than you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 19:44:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.