Author: mengzhi

Children Killers . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 21:58:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tnuoccanepo at 2008-12-29 21:52

Actually, changamullah's writing style and his attachment to seneca's rear end reminds me of the birdbrained emu from down under.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 22:02:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-12-29 21:58

Actually, changamullah's writing style and his attachment to seneca's rear end reminds me of the birdbrained emu from down under.

I do not support the Israelis.

As for your guesses at my identity - you couldn't be more wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 22:18:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changamullah at 2008-12-29 22:02

I do not support the Israelis.

As for your guesses at my identity - you couldn't be more wrong.

From changamullah:

I have historical reasons for my differences.

My historical reasons are the slaughter and dispossession of Palestinians to provide a home for a people who were slaughtered and dispossessed by others. Perhaps they should've been given a part of Eastern Germany, as I doubt the Germans with their profound sense of guilt would have objected too much.

What are your "historical reasons"? The Old Testament?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 22:42:47 |Display all floors
How evil can Anglos like seneca and emu be?

They are all making excuses for the slaughter of innocent women and children!

Is there something genetically wrong with these people?
Have they no feelings?
Is their hearts that cold and hard?
the anglos are rsponsible for ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 22:52:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 2008-12-29 22:42
How evil can Anglos like seneca and emu be?

If Seneca is a Zionist and a Jew, why would you call him an Anglo?

His family ancestry is form the MiddelEast.

Surely you should call him by some other insulting name?

If you think he is an Anglo, then that would make you an Anglo too Buddy because you live there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 23:17:23 |Display all floors

War crimes of Israel.

Infect, these are not only Israel's but also of USA UK and others who support Israel and provide financial and military help to this Illegal Country of Zionists to kill everyone else except themselves.

What a shame that at one side they killing innocent people and on the other side, the ill minded people like discarded britinors are make undefendable comments.

Emu, the discarded britinor, you should be ashamed on your comments. Now more than 300 are confirmed dead, now how do you defend your comments? And SNAKEca, you are real antique. See how shamelessly you are making comments here and there. The most disgusting experience of my life is to read the comments of the people like you. Do you people really believe that you are worthy to talk with? SNAKEca you always argue that Falasteeni also killing Jews. Tell me how many Jews got killed by Falasteenis in last one year and how many, your criminal brothers, the Zionists killed in only this ONE attack? Can't you see your bloody face in the mirror. And emu, what do you say now after commenting that there were not that much casualities? What a shame. your defence of brutality is worse than it. The Zionists are the biggest criminals in the world, today and the people like are ever bigger than those. They kill other and you defend their killings? Imagine, your mothers and sister raped by someone and if you go to police they start defending the criminals. What would be your feelings?

I know the following pictures will make you happy. But these are the outcome of the ills like you. The defender of the criminal is the bigger criminal than the original criminal. So just imagine how big crime the Zionists of Illegal country had commited. You are commiting a crime bigger than those.

The crime is just a drop and the each ill like both of you and other of your types are sea. I can comfortably declare both of you and of your types the criminals, the gangster, the killers and the Zionists after reading your shameful comments around here.
01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 04:26:47 |Display all floors

Be a true friend .

chang,

Why can't I speak out against this inhuman genocidal attacks by the Zionists . More than 300 Palestinians have been killed and 1500 wounded , just staying in their homes . The bullying buffoons have jet planes and bombs , tanks , missiles and helicopter gunships surrounding an occupied people , from whom they have stolen lands . This is disgusting in itself . No self respecting nation ought not be embarrassed by this one-sided " contest " .

Hamas is a legitimately elected government supervised by the UNO . They have the backing of the majority of the Palestinian people in Gaza .

There were the inhumane withholding of fuel , medicine , food and daily living necessities from the occupiers for months and now indiscriminate killings . Don't the Zionists realize that they are now abusing people just like their forebears were abused during the WWII ?  This is uncivilized and indeed criminal . You should be protesting to your Zionists friends if you are their true friends . The world is holding their collective noses at this sad and putrid act of sub-human quality .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.