Views: 15124|Replies: 26

I fall in love with a girl ,need your advises ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-28 19:00:13 |Display all floors
i am a postgraduate .
i fall in love with my classmate ,she and i come from a same city which we spend our four years college life there . but we did not know each other at that time .
now we are classmates .
I fall in love with her in the first sight .now we are good friends ,i lvoe her very much ,but i am not dare to tell her i love her ,cuz i realise it seems that she dose not have the same felling on me ,i don't know it really or not .
now i am very confused about this relashionship ,i want ask her to be my gf and care her ,help her . but i am worried that she will reject me .
should i tell her my felling ? and how ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-28 19:16:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kevinfly at 2008-12-28 19:00
i am a postgraduate .
i fall in love with my classmate ,she and i come from a same city which we spend our four years college life there . but we did not know each other at that time .
now we are ...

maybe you should encourage yourself to tell her you love her.if you do not say it,she will never know that,
myye she loves you too,who knows?
I loved my classmate long time ago,but i did not have courage to tell him.
and I lost chance then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 10:42:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fallingleave at 2008-12-28 19:16

maybe you should encourage yourself to tell her you love her.if you do not say it,she will never know that,
myye she loves you too,who knows?
I loved my classmate long time ago,but i did not ha ...

thank you
i will tell her my felling on her .
just like you said ,if i don't tell her the truth ,she will not know i love her .
thanks .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kevinfly at 28-12-2008 19:00
i am a postgraduate .
now we are ...

congrats with your love feelings:)
but it should be you like her. you can't love her at this stage without being even together ^^

just tell her your feelings. a man should make 1st step. dont wait for the girl to do it as she 99% wont or should not (Asian culture).  good luck and tell us your result

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:50:22 |Display all floors

Why not?

@auchengyu: i know plenty of girls who have asked guys out before. It shows they are strong minded woman. The want something or someone so they go and get it! A guy may not know a girl is interested in him so they let him know...I see nothing wrong with it and in fact...i find sexy as hell

@kevinfly: dude...step away from the "i love you", you don't love her, you like her, you can't love her if you've never even been with her, u just have a crush at the moment. Just ask her out, simply "i like you and would like to get to know you more on a deeper level" and go out on a date, thats all ^_^

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:55:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 29-12-2008 11:50
@auchengyu: i know plenty of girls who have asked guys out before. It shows they are strong minded woman. The want something or someone so they go and get it! A guy may not know a girl is intereste ...

there are. I also experienced 1 before in the past. strong minded..is not the type I like really..... and majority girls in China (except the gold-digger ones) are PASSIVE and not active like that....  girl showing guy interest is very simple. often talking or eye contact is MORE than enough. action has to be done by the guy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:58:33 |Display all floors
yeah i agree 100% with that, especially in China. It gets under my skin as well, I know if a girl out here is being aggressive towards me in asking me out somewhere, she is really saying "can you hand me your wallet".

The Eye contact with the flirty smiles hahah i love them, they make me smile lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.