Author: expatter

What the Mongols did to the World [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-12 19:14:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-1-11 08:00 AM
Are you saying that Westerners are .............

not all the statuses of nuke bodies and music that's more machine-oriented than human-oriented.  

u should see how the chinese are willing to sacrifice arts for morality and emotional depth.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-12 19:21:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-11 11:05 PM
Joke King on one memorable occasion apprised us that he actually PREFERS living near America's full fleshpots to N Korea's grass-filled woks because he is human and craves creature comforts as we B ...

i m doing fine with boston main lobsters in berkeley.  and every nite i was in yanji, i had sharkfin soup and live uni.  we asians dont mess around when it comes to eating.

but i match my food and comfort with 5 hours of pongfu drills and another 3 hours of korea learning.  and i drive a car that was theft-proof.  some thief left it 100 yards down the road from our house after finding it's really not worth stealing.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-12 20:47:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-12 19:14
not all the statuses of nuke bodies and music that's more machine-oriented than human-oriented.  
u should see how the chinese are willing to sacrifice arts for morality and emotional depth.

Mozart was a machine ............. ?

Michelangelo and Da Vinci ......... machines ..............  ?

Van Gogh ...........  Gauguin  .........  Monet  ............  Hockney ........   

Interesting though that their works are ubiquitous in China ...........

You can get copies almost anywhere .........

Mind you, probably made by machines .......     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 21:05:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-1-12 04:47 AM

Mozart was a machine ............. ?

Michelangelo and Da Vinci ......... machines ..............  ?

Van Gogh ...........  Gauguin  .........  Monet  ............  Hockney ........  

compare to the art works made by our asian ancestors that r based on moods and emotions.

btw, da vinci was just a good painter, who copied paintings from his teacher, who copied from something out of a novelty booklet that zhenghe's people passed out as worthless gifts to their italian traders in 1934.

i dont know much about others, but i know van gogh and Picasso showed a lot of mental instabilities in their paintings.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 21:34:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-13 05:18 AM
Methinks the Soviet Rooskies took sadistic pleasure in dismantling Mongolian culture during their misrule over Outer MongFrom several tens of thousandsolia, Joke King.

Buddhist monks trained in  ...

well, the xtians and other barbarians can tell whatever stories they want, people in the past should really be judged by how they r carrying on today.  the xtians and barbarians are still lying like they did before.  and the russians r just bad news teddy bears and the mongols, good warriors, which generally means they were not thirst for blood of the innocent, like the barbarians and the xtians.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 21:35:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-13 05:34 AM

well, the xtians and other barbarians can tell whatever stories they want, people in the past should really be judged by how they r carrying on today.  the xtians and barbarians are still lying ...

and i can write a book on the japs.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.