Author: zhfj001

How to study English well? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-14 13:00:22 |Display all floors

right practice,more practice makes perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-17 21:32:08 |Display all floors
i have learned engish for 10+ years since my middle school, but i sitll have no confidence to talk. until one day i have to give a call to my German customer.
I say: hello, is that Anneliese Holfmann?
          no, he is absent, he is not on his place.
         ok.thank you, i will give a email to him.
           ok.88.
this is really a short chat, but after that i suddenly have a confidence,you see, english is so easy!
then i can discuss with them when issues happen, even we all can't speak english well,----he is a Germany,I am a chinese. but we can communicate
successfully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-28 19:52:23 |Display all floors
english is really for use, not for study
what should you do is just soak your life with english as much as your can
listen to english songs, watch english films, keep a english diary, check up threads post in this forum and post your own threads
those things help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 17:59:55 |Display all floors

Learn english is physical work!

I am a new menber for this forum. I find this forum is the best since we can write our opinion in english.
I spend much time recite vocabulary ,but with the time i alway foget them.But when i hear recite sentence
with useful sentence.Through this mathod you can not only remember a word but also remember a sentence. So happy. From Feb.1 to now ,i only spend less then two month but i recite 500 sentence. I believe in the upcoming future i can remember more sentence and my english will be good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 18:09:41 |Display all floors

Make the internet your high-level textbook!

Traditional textbooks are a waste of paper! Once a university student has mastered basic grammar and reading skills, he needs to push himself into the real world of learning and not waste his time on naive, out-dated materials. Even the so-called "most advanced" college English textbooks are weak and insufficient to prepare you for the level of communication needed to succeed in today's world! If you really want to learn English well, throw out your textbooks. Spend your time watching CNN, BBC, and other authentic English news broadcasts over the Internet. Even an article from the China Daily will teach you more useful and practical vocabulary than your textbooks. Read, listen, and copy down every word you encounter that is unfamiliar. Learn those words, keep them in a notebook with useful sentences. Recite what you hear and what you read over and over again. If you keep at this diligently for one month, you will surpass every student who only sticks to his traditional textbooks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 18:17:47 |Display all floors

Practice english with your mouth is the real way to master english

1.Pronunciation is the foundation of your English kingdom.
2.The amount of sentence your can blurt out detemine your english level.
3.Write out english diary  every day.
4.The most of important things is air your opinions come to here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 19:26:10 |Display all floors
yeah,it is just up to us to learn English well for our  future.And without doubt, we wil be subject to much trouble through the all way. just like  the above e-pal saying, learning English is physical force exhausted,so keep yourself healthy and strive of your dream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.