Views: 6380|Replies: 13

How to study English well? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-27 10:36:08 |Display all floors
Several days ago,I make a decision to improve my English. I have tried the Crazily Speak English. And I get up earlier everyday to read the useful sentences.  Besides,I spend more time on English study everyday.
I told myself:"Practise makes perfect."And I will try my best to insist on it.
If you have the same experience,could you share it with us?And would you have some advice?
I need your help,my friends.

ps:If there is something wrong with the above sentences,please correct them for me,And thank you very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-10 09:50:13 |Display all floors

myself

Nobody would like to answer me.Maybe you think that it is a common problem.But I really want to learn English well.Please trust me.These days,I insist on reciting the New Concept English(2).And forturnately,I have recited twelve text.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 03:48:43 |Display all floors
Hi zhfj001,

I think. NO one want to talk to you or help you.  That is a not true.

Don't give up. you will see your result day by day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 22:13:55 |Display all floors
I want to improve my english too,.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-12 08:33:35 |Display all floors
Change ur attitude about english....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-12 20:29:32 |Display all floors
i think we should change our attitude. if you are in the  enviroment of speaking english , i thin k you will get a big improvement
What's the meaning of life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 10:18:52 |Display all floors
Don"t correct any mistake. Language is useful for  intercommunion, isn"t useful for studying. We shouldn"t be linguist. We are everyman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.