Views: 40800|Replies: 78

Movie and Drama, which do you prefer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 11:32:28 |Display all floors
I usually don't watch any movies during one year if I don't find anything I like very much. As for drama performance, I only started to watch my first in the theatre at the beginning of this year although I'm interested in this art for years... I've been to theatres for five times to watch Chinese modern dramas, basically, I like comedy and hope to release my tension after big laughters, but this kind of dramas usually don't have depth, you'll simply forget much of it after you finished it. But good traditional dramas cost too much for me, I have to think twice before I buy the ticket.

Drama tickets are much expensive than those of movies, especially those half-price discount movie tickets. But I prefer watching real actions in front of my eyes, instead of a screen. I can feel that I'm part of the performance, those performers are acting for me! (Of course, and other audience).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 09:44:21 |Display all floors
I started my first time to see the drama is when i was in my primary school. One time per year, most of the times, i was moved by their act. Frankly speeking, they do teach us the meaning of life.

Concern movie, also attract me a lot. Like other people, I enjoy the fatastic movies a lot, each of them tell us a beautiful story. And it's easier for us to see, not like drama.

So I prefer movie instead of drama but I can enjoy both of them.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 10:13:03 |Display all floors
No girl, no theater movie. What a big loser I am!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 10:50:01 |Display all floors
I only see a drama once tow years ago , i have no interesting on it .
actually ,i like movie much more than drama ,it is easy for me to get a movie from internet freely ,i am a student  ,it is extravagent for me to spend money on drama tickets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 10:58:11 |Display all floors
yeah......movie or drama is a kinds of relax quomodos in our life.
but, we have to spend much attension as we watch a drama.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 11:24:28 |Display all floors
I never saw drama before, I do not know the feeling, but for me. I like to see the movie in the cinema...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 12:06:02 |Display all floors
i like movie and tv play, never saw drama before as i hvn't the feeling...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.