Post time 2008-12-27 10:03:27 |Display all floors

Reply #28 susansusan's post

haha.Is it?

So you should ................
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 12:52:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2008-12-27 00:28

if real love does exist between you and him ,why don't you try again?

why..why...I fear to take the first step now...used to do so and had two romances but all failed at last..it makes me doubt whether it's because I took initiative so the guys didn't seriously value our relationship....I stagger now..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 12:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-12-27 08:53
IAMLOST:

When I was in school I believe in the ture love.
Now after I step into the work position I suspect the existence of true love.
So I assume If I am still single till now,I think it is  ...

but you have already had a wife and maintained good marriage..that's good to you if you are a skeptical person as you said..at least it saves one thing for you not to suspect..haha

I believe true love and also that they seldom happen!! i believe deep down our heart we want to love someone completely and devotedly. But society's creating an inevitably wrong atmosphere around us...we'd put money and fame ahead of a peaceful healthy life...we want more...want love to be more than love...!!

I will do something...can't wait to see it pass by without even a try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 13:48:26 |Display all floors
Love is support and understand mutually, when you find out a male that he can make you happy and your mind disturbed, you should celect him to make your husband. then you can manage your marriage work hardly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 01:20:01 |Display all floors

that's simple...

Originally posted by martind at 2008-12-27 13:48
Love is support and understand mutually, when you find out a male that he can make you happy and your mind disturbed, you should celect him to make your husband. then you can manage your marriage w ...

mutually selection okay? he doesn't want me then no matter how happy he makes me feel...he won't be my husband!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.