Author: melon1008

Attitude towards marriage and love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 19:54:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-12-26 17:38
Melon:

Why you consider so many things?Plainly to say when I get married I didnot understand many further meaning of marriage,but It is a happy process for us to dig into as days pass in the mar ...

hehe, my freinds all think I am over-worried about the marriage and future.
But maybe I am a serious one, so I always take serious attitude towards things and humanbeings. I try to be the real "Me", I don't want to cheat myself. If I get married with someone I have no affections on him. I think it is not a misery to me, but also to him.
I don't want to live a irresponsible life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 19:55:12 |Display all floors
after   5  years  in  marriage,i  am  tied,bored,frustrated,dull,pessimistic,because  i  like  freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 19:59:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xingyuan at 2008-12-26 17:57
It is my frist time to relay topic.I agree with your talking.As a man,in my opinion,there is a true love in the world.Maybe,everybody know the saying:"marrige is the love grave"What's wor ...

Thanks for replying my post.

Yes, you are lucky. You are boy and you are still young. So you have enough time to look for your "Snow Whit" My male colleagues told me" Girls will be "doufuzha" after their 30s, while boys will be "gold" after their 30s" Because it seems common a young girl marries to an old man, while it is abnormal and unacceptable for people when an old woman marries to a young boy.
hehe, so you are lucky. You can build your career and try your best to make your life better and better day by day, no worrying about the marriage. Because after you are sucessful, wonderful girls will come to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 20:05:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2008-12-26 18:04
sometimes...not all times...not even often..

but sometimes....

where a female is very intelligent and sound of mind and ideas and ideals...

better to let the man slip by the wayside...

hehe, thanks for your heart-felt words. Actually I am not such kind of superwoman. I don't want to be Powerful, I just want to be falling love with someone who can treat me good.
I am not caring about the status, the wealth, but I do care his nature. Nature is very important, right?
Thanks for telling me you have married 6 times. It really makes me astonished. Anyway I support your choice. If two people live a miserable life together, it will be better if they are apart.
Hope you will live a happy life, anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 20:13:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-12-26 19:55
after   5  years  in  marriage,i  am  tied,bored,frustrated,dull,pessimistic,because  i  like  freedom.

Your words compare with mine, we can easily remember the words in the novel "围城", the people outside eager to enter into the marriage, while the people inside eager to go out.
Now I am sorry to hear your present situation. A good movie I suggest you to watch "爱情呼叫转移" and "爱情麻辣烫”,the heros and heroines in these film all feel tired and boring after several years marriage, but after they change their life and attitude, their present life changed a lot.
爱情麻辣烫”, Xu fan and guo tao, a couple, they feel tired of their marriage, one day, they fiind the interesting of toys, then they play toys,and then their life became colorful and interesting. Maybe I am not a good adviser, anyway I want you happy and forget the boring and misery of your life. If you cannot change your present life, maybe break is a good choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 20:16:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-12-26 17:31

Why you said the merriage is so sad?

I donot believe that is positive attitude. After graduated from school for two years I have married, now passed more years,I have not felt any suffocated ...

hehe, My Lao xiang gege, I really admire your attitude towards marriage. I like reading your threads, it always make me enlighten on some topic. hehe.
Maybe I am over-worried. hehe,

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2008-12-26 20:24:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.