Author: raymondlam

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-10 13:32:26 |Display all floors

What day is today?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-12 16:18:25 |Display all floors

same feeling

i have the same feeling with u when i was at junior school. i really don't know why. this feeling lasted for a long time. nearly every morning when i got up, i felt blue deeply. but now, this feeling has disappeared.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 21:22:13 |Display all floors

Agree

I can not be immersed in my work after CNY also. Get up very reluctantly,  work inactively, feel gloomy, and so on.
It's a huge comparison with the fisrt working year for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 00:14:03 |Display all floors
Monday syndrome for office workers and  school opens syndrome for students and teachers are quite normal for those who finish the holidays and begin to study or work.
We have this syndrome and feel morbid or abnormal because our biological clock is in disorder and we can not adjust to the new operation. Laziness is not only idleness but also the thinking of unchangeable.
Maybe in the complicated society we just want to stay in the safty and never move because of those hidden crisis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-16 18:46:17 |Display all floors
yep. i have.

but i am just keeping busy to avoid it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 01:00:21 |Display all floors
Sweety,

There is no good way to get rid of the stress except learning to acception the real life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-23 18:31:01 |Display all floors
I have Wednesday Syndrome...haha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.