Author: raymondlam

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-18 09:39:21 |Display all floors

about Monday syndrome

Monday syndrome is boring because of its poorness of your working passion. I experienced Monday
syndrome years ago, which can't bother me now, however. In my opinion, Sunday's night can't last long. I
did not  go to bed until twelve at midnight and always do some less exciting activities, such as reading,
listening to light music. I need work. I must afford me and my family through working. Furthermore, if i were sleepy on Monday, i don't think that I could be a good worker.Sample TextSample TextSample Text

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 15:22:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hexi at 2008-12-29 10:04
I hate everyday ,I work everyday .

I sympathize you. Which walk is your current job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 15:38:23 |Display all floors
Personally,i like monday very much!
Because at firest it is the first day of a week,i think,i have a lot of things to do at school,I have to attend meeting in English Association,English Radio Station.But i like this kind of life.I often make a  schedule to prepreapare the severals to come.A good begin means a good start,so i will always cherish the day for good study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 17:34:00 |Display all floors
Monday is the Mother of Next Friday Night ~~ so Agitated~~Aha!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 09:48:24 |Display all floors

i don't have this feeling

Eveymonday, i will feel happy than nomarl days, because i could see my workmates and do what i really want to do. Chat with my friends in the Internet. You will fresh and energetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 00:01:02 |Display all floors

time wil tell

well, i am a girl just came out of the ivory tower. and i have choosed to return home to be a teacher. life here is quite and besides my job is really not busy and even lack of challenges.
i felt tired and lose at the beginning, but latter, i tried to make full use of the conditions, and i did feel better.
although i sometimes still did something quiet trifle, just like chating on the net, playing games, but i'm feeling good. and just do it. of couse, i will never let this kind of life take hold of me.
i just want to say, it is ok sometimes to relax yourself by any means. as long as you feel good
and have the vigor for your day the next moment.
life is a kind of attitude. so don't worry . you will get rid of it oneday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-6 15:03:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adwarddong at 2008-12-29 10:48
i think money can treat this syndrome
if my boss pay more money on monday,everything can be OKAY!   ^_^

Hehe... you are very right .... no money , eveything is bad ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.