Author: raymondlam

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 10:34:26 |Display all floors

a

i am so disgusted in the moring monday .we must have a meeting in the moring which have to reproted last week works and next week works .the manger face looks like ...........later they are give a speech .that's a monday moring thing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 10:48:13 |Display all floors
i think money can treat this syndrome
if my boss pay more money on monday,everything can be OKAY!   ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:03:28 |Display all floors
I failed to catch up with our factory bus this morning. Slept till noon on Saturday and Sunday, I didn’t feel sleepy at all last night. I forced myself to fall asleep, but failed. The last time, I saw the clock is 11:30pm.
The clock pushed me to wake up at the crack of dawn. It’s raining outside. I feel blue when I got up. Anyhow, I have to be hurry. The factory is far from where I lived. I must leave at 6:50 at the latest. Unfortunately, so crowded on the bus, I can’t even get on. I missed three buses, finally got on the fourth one. But it is too late, when our factory bus arrived, I was three stops away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:21:53 |Display all floors
For me everyday is the same. My job is business export. If I did not have order even weekend days for me unhappy. On contrary I like monday, becase on monday evening we can have bath. I live in our company's dormitory, hot shower is juat availbale on monday and thursday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:26:41 |Display all floors
not too much affected casue' we worked half and five days each week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:21:49 |Display all floors
Actually I don't care what's the date of today.I can't get the happiness from my work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:35:05 |Display all floors
in my opinion,job give me platform to study and maintain life which is non-divied part of life and also give me confidence to  defeat  any diffcult .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.