Author: souvenir

Raising pets? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-27 09:42:33 |Display all floors

pet

dog is our friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 14:55:14 |Display all floors
Although I have been loving little animals, I didn't think I am a pet-lover until last year.I went to bought two little rabbits to kept with the help of my friend.They 're very beautiful and cute.I couldn't love them more!Even more,after 9 months,the two rabbit(the male one is yellow,and the other one is snow-white)did give birth to six baby rabbits(pitily,one died from cold).The 5 baby rabbits are even more lovely.I have to work every day,but i try my best to take care of them.I find fresh glass and vegetables to feed them;i wash their cages.I do these happily.Because I love them.I treat them as my own babies,though I haven't been married.My mother sometimes help me.I think it doesn't matter.Animals or pets are our friends,evening should take care of them.
        I will go on to keep more rabbits.I dare say i'm a pet-lover now.And you,my friend,please come on!I support you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-28 01:01:28 |Display all floors
sometimes i want to raise a cute dog.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.