Author: souvenir

Raising pets? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 10:58:50 |Display all floors
A friend of mine has a labrador dog. It has been grown up, a very big dog. We all think it is very cute and has a very tenderly temple, but a little timid. It has yellow fur, so seems very graceful. We all love it.
When its host goes out, it bends over there. When its host comes back, it will be very excited and will jump to its host and lick its host's face...
Very cute, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 11:29:24 |Display all floors
I have a very cute dog.He was lived with us about 4 years. But  few days ago he was killed by someone. They actually eat it.

Oh my god !!

Till now, I still can't believe. It's so cazry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 11:49:15 |Display all floors
When I was a little girl, I raised many dogs and birds and even chickens, however, they are died very soon just because I took it as my toys instead of friend.
When I grown up, I have no time to raise a pet and also no more room for them. But if I have room and money, I'll choose sleuth, after I watched a movie about sleuth, I loved it so much, brave, cute, loyal and friendly, what's more important is that it can be your friend.
Anyhow, I can enjoy when I see my friend's pet. so hope you can also enjoy the happyness!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 12:23:08 |Display all floors
I have pet fish. They don't bark. They don't poop a pile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 13:15:38 |Display all floors
Sample Text
i also love dogs as pet .when i was young,i also have a few dogs as pets.But,they always couldnt  company  our for a long time.It make me very sad .when our pets died, i couldnt help crying.. So ,my sister and me made an agreement on not to raise the dogs as pet again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 14:21:09 |Display all floors
i 'd  like the pet ,it  is so lovely  

but i have no time to raise it

heh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 09:31:13 |Display all floors
what a cute dog~~~
i wanna hold it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.