Author: iamlost

should ex be forever ex... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-12 19:26:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanxinshen at 2009-2-12 19:12
sister, let him go.let ex be ex forever.there are so many handsome and excellent men in this world.sister forget him.where are you now? i am in shenzhen.contact me.my QQ734713062  have you begun wo ...


how did you ever see my lips......

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-2-14 10:40:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-30 19:25



we lost contact of each other....and yes busy both of us but not that busy....sigh...first thing first..get a job!!!!! others wait in line~~~~


So far, how is your job and that introvert boy/ex...? Today is a big day for you both; take hold of this opportunity...

facing long-distance departure again, I'm afraid I will soon get one ex  ... That's why I'm here today..... Seems I'm suffering a love crisis....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-18 02:04:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-2-14 10:40


So far, how is your job and that introvert boy/ex...? Today is a big day for you both; take hold of this opportunity...

facing long-distance departure again, I'm afraid I will soon get ...




finally!! is the long distance the reason why you've become aware of your potential break-up??

it is a test, a very tough test...but tell you what. Successful examples are also everywhere...even in different countries....my friends made it to the end....but since you're staggering now, i'm afraid you'd put pressure onto this relationship....well hope i'm wrong!!!

I'm a total loser. it's ended. friends, just friends~~

not yet a job.....things are so interesting and unexpectable sometimes that I think i could do some short writing about the twisted job hunting experience.........

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-2-18 17:48:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-18 02:04




finally!! is the long distance the reason why you've become aware of your potential break-up??

it is a test, a very tough test...but tell you what. Successful examples are also everywher ...


Thanks....

Not for that reason.... We had gone through long-distance relationship for two years or so... Perhaps I'm a bit [size=-2]sentimental recently.... Men could sometimes feel insecure too.

Don't deem yourself as a loser.... I know the reason that you said that loser word is the same as you said sh!t word.....:lol

As long as you try, you could finally embrace a satisfactory job...:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-18 19:03:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-2-18 17:48


Thanks....

Not for that reason.... We had gone through long-distance relationship for two years or so... Perhaps I'm a bit [size=-2]sentimental recently.... Men could sometime ...



  hahaha, it sounds you know me well.. loser, loser, i'm a loser all the time ~~o yeah~~!

that's totally understandable! that's human! we all get mushy from time to time, and i quite enjoy it, you know, a proof that we are living and not cold-blooded

you're right. I'm looking for a job which I feel, at least for now, the one I am really interested in....True love is always hard to find.... Thanks for your encouragement. I'll keep working~

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-2-20 12:26:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-18 19:03



  hahaha, it sounds you know me well.. loser, loser, i'm a loser all the time ~~o yeah~~!

that's totally understandable! that's human! we all get mushy from time to t ...


Of course I know you well....If my memory doesn't betray me, I'm sure you're my confidant here... I remember that fresh, melon and so on are my confidants...

You're not qualified to be a loser...:lol Sooner or later, you'll get one satisfactory job and your soul mate..:lol..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-2-22 01:14:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-2-20 12:26


Of course I know you well....If my memory doesn't betray me, I'm sure you're my confidant here... I remember that fresh, melon and so on are my confidants...

You're not quali ...



haha~ :lol  I'm very very happy you said so..

and yes! guess what, last night I got an offer for the positon as a personal assistant to a foreign manager..and the salary is even better than i expected....

many many thx~~ i guess to some extent you're my lucky star~~ who knows perhaps my Mr. right is just in line~:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.