Author: iamlost

should ex be forever ex... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 15:00:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-29 01:09

but the question now is being...AGAIN it's me who's jumping to him first...today I had it discussed with my close friends..they suggested hanging out together sometime..and make it slow...don't ...

Yes,some preliminary work needed to be done before you restart the relationship with him,but what is it?
Never miss to share any details if you make any progress on the relatioship, cause it is very helpfull to us who are lost in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 21:07:37 |Display all floors

your arm is busy with DING....

Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-12-29 14:14
she ever lost in my arms~~...

to cuddle around people is cat's propensity, is it not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 21:11:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-12-29 12:08
Though you two broke up, he seems to keep an eye on you... And you thought of asking him to go out for dinner when you're alone... Maybe you and he do get over with each other.... He is an ...

yep the REAL BIG reason of break-up never manifests itself...we didn't even have time to talk about it face to face... I hated myself for acting such an idiot...obilivious of what I was doing back then..

do you think a girl should be initiative?? I said I'd done it twice with no good results~~~~intimidated now..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 21:18:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2008-12-29 15:00

Yes,some preliminary work needed to be done before you restart the relationship with him,but what is it?
Never miss to share any details if you make any progress on the relatioship, cause it is  ...

say, according to my friends, we should hang out and have some fun together(with a gang of friends), to play card games, go singing karaoke and the alike. During it they will keep an eye on him to make sure whether he really cares me or not...you know..they say it's always clearer observed by an outsider...

but it's easier said than done...his exams are coming to an end and after that he'll go back to his hometown to spend holidays, Hangzhou.

just why it's always me that to start it...always...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 21:34:33 |Display all floors
u dont need to do anything ,if u do ,just make u desperated ,it seems he is not going for u again .,
what u need to do is a renew life ,cheer up as b4.
u know the personality is not easy to change . appearently, u2 are not in the same world even cant appreciate with each other. sometimes we can control the bothering overcome if u try . just forget it .u can be in love with some one ,so do he . trust love god ,she will give u MR RIGHT!
no offense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 21:51:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Jani at 2008-12-28 08:47
i don't know how can i do ?
i just write diary in my blog
i can wait her forever, if her doesn't married.
if you know another way.
can you  give me some feedback.

Pls don't mind what would I say, but it is true, it seems you are not mature.
If I were you, I won't regret that I did before, that is the decision from you and your gf. She might not want to see you are not happy to still wait for her until she get married. The best way is to find the really life which should belong to you.

Don't be foolish...I have the same expreience like you before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 12:54:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-29 21:11

yep the REAL BIG reason of break-up never manifests itself...we didn't even have time to talk about it face to face... I hated myself for acting such an idiot...obilivious of what I was d ...

Both of you are too busy? Or he's too busy.... haha....

Well, I didn't know that you had that kind of experience.... Must get a SCAR in your heart... Then I have no suggestion....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.