Author: iamlost

should ex be forever ex... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 01:09:43 |Display all floors

so right!!

Originally posted by ghost156 at 2008-12-27 22:43

Apparently you are still in love with him,yet you are not sure whether he is. And now you know there is the personality gap that splits you apart, if you really care to resume the relationship,th ...

but the question now is being...AGAIN it's me who's jumping to him first...today I had it discussed with my close friends..they suggested hanging out together sometime..and make it slow...don't push too hard on him for apparently he's gonna be hugely surprised if I just take it out on him...some prelimenary work to pave the way is helpful..I think it's good idea....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 01:14:48 |Display all floors

don't know what happened between you two

Originally posted by Jani at 2008-12-28 08:47
i don't know how can i do ?
i just write diary in my blog
i can wait her forever, if her doesn't married.
if you know another way.
can you  give me some feedback.

but are you just gonna wait..wait forever...!! which to be honest..i hold doubt about.
In your diary do you, directly or obliquely mention you still have feelings for her? If she reads that and reponds nothing.....I think it's bad bad...or is she seeing someone else??
To look back on a relationship and try to rekindle the love is always difficult. I don't know what advice i can give you, I'm lost.............too...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 12:08:43 |Display all floors

Reply #1 iamlost's post

Though you two broke up, he seems to keep an eye on you... And you thought of asking him to go out for dinner when you're alone... Maybe you and he do get over with each other.... He is an introvert guy, but you could be positive and move...haha... That's all up to you... Just my advice, for I have no idea on the reason you two ended up your relationship...

Good luck..... Next time Don't tell me you get lost again...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:06:46 |Display all floors

Reply #5 freeness's post

you are still a Kid who has the rights to play with a Pet but not love a boy....
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:14:45 |Display all floors

Reply #18 robertcheng's post

she ever lost in my arms~~...
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:22:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-12-29 14:14
she ever lost in my arms~~...

Brag NOT, seriously..... I won't speak that again..... You once proudly claimed that you took fresh_air(my confidant)...Can't you be more humble?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 14:48:38 |Display all floors

Reply #21 robertcheng's post

you Could share girls with Shifu~~
& why not with me?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.