Author: iamlost

should ex be forever ex... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-20 12:55:11 |Display all floors

Follow your feeling

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-27 17:30
It is never too late to mend broken hearts so long as they are still beating!

Follow your heart!

Following your feeling, If you still feel excited about him, so go to him and tell him. maybe there is still probability for you to come together again. Try it don't be reluctant. anyway he cares you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 13:25:30 |Display all floors
Probably he is reading this thread. :)

If you still have feelings towards him, make the first move then. You would rather get a  
“No” than be suspended like this. Don’t you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-3 14:30:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kevinfly at 2009-10-13 15:51
just listen to your heart !

Yeah; follow your heart; you can never go wrong.

Talk to him about your feelings; it's the only way you can really know what he's got up in his head, right?
If he feels the same way, then good for you. If not, then at least you know and you can start moving on.

It should not take too much work to figure this out.
The important thing is, you find out for yourself if the feelings you're having are mutual or not. :)

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 11:37:35 |Display all floors

hah

just forget and skip him , if you think you are totally impossible to be a lover again and heading for your future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 20:37:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liruiyu at 2008-12-27 00:46
i broke up with my ex-girlfirend a few months ago. sometimes I would like to know whether she is happy. so I will read her QQ space. But I won't go back.
I think you still have some feeling on him ...

yes' i agree with this comrade. if something is lost ,you can reget it ,especially love.you shoud go ahead .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.