Views: 34693|Replies: 137

should ex be forever ex... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 22:46:20 |Display all floors
we broke up two years ago, and since he changed his cell, we lost contact until two months ago, incidentally he found me online...

well..I have to say I'm not totally over him yet. We splitted in a quite friendly way and almost at the same time the thought of ending this relationship arose in our heads...We realized we were not compatible in personality and saw things much differently...However even back then I was somewhat unwilling to let go, yet I didn't take it seriously...

But last month a Saturday when I was alone in the proximity of his school, I couldn't help asking him out for dinner and he did answer me! From what I saw in his gaze over me( or whatever...I fear it's just my fancy), I was honestly surprised in some sense that he felt that way about me too....but I haven't further proven it....

how?

He's always the first one to read my blog...and I don't believe it's simply driven by friendship...but his being so withdrawn, I can't imagine he'd make the first move..yet does that indicate he's not that into me???  

whoozy....pass it up?  or .. what to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 23:58:27 |Display all floors

oh my i thought i failed to submit this post

...but no one's helping??/````````````555555555555 bad bad 2008~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 00:17:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-23 22:46
we broke up two years ago, and since he changed his cell, we lost contact until two months ago, incidentally he found me online...

well..I have to say I'm not totally over him yet. We splitted i ...

if there is love feelings into each other,may it is time to get back together.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 00:46:33 |Display all floors
i broke up with my ex-girlfirend a few months ago. sometimes I would like to know whether she is happy. so I will read her QQ space. But I won't go back.
I think you still have some feeling on him. but do you think the problems that you broke up have gone ? in another word, do you think you are compatible in personality now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 12:14:25 |Display all floors
awful
i can't understand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 12:37:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2008-12-27 00:17

if there is love feelings into each other,may it is time to get back together.

I don't know how to see through his mind...should I say something to him? it's a bit difficult for me...although I used to get things out quiet directly for not wanting to waste time. but now it's rather hard...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 12:43:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liruiyu at 2008-12-27 00:46
i broke up with my ex-girlfirend a few months ago. sometimes I would like to know whether she is happy. so I will read her QQ space. But I won't go back.
I think you still have some feeling on him ...

yes. I guessed that should be the most probable reason why he reads my articles,but still I want it to be more than that...I gazed into his eyes...something's there...yet to be figured out..

Personality gap is the main cause of our splitting up. He thought I was a girl disposed to play, to meet new things, always holding fantastics ideas that he could have never set mind on...I thought he was reserved, knowing nothing of how to please girls...but I always think highly of him---he's a really really good and honest guy who's not frequently seen nowdays. i learned at last that I still love him, there was misunderstanding between us...I am not even close to what he sees me as....I am not...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.