Author: xuerengui

Poor Chinese men with no women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 17:23:07 |Display all floors

re:timbatu

Hollywood tends to asexualize Chinese men.  And only promote male actors who look Jewish or Italian.  With blonde ones like Hearth Ledger, River Phenix, Kurt Cobain.  They just mysteriously died.  Except of course Brad Pitt who went out with Jennifer Aniston, who played a girlfriend of a Jewish guy in the popular TV series friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 17:31:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2008-12-26 10:50
The answer may be simpler than you think. The Chinese girls are inexperienced. It is about the media – movies and shows.  

A girl friend of mine grew up in China. She always thought whites were ...

hehe, distance makes things better.
When we come close to some thing or someone, we will get familiar with it more, then we will able to tell the right aspect from the bad ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 17:37:47 |Display all floors
you said the turth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 18:04:58 |Display all floors

re:freeness

Sure, just google them hearth ledger, river phenix, kurt cobain, all popular blond actor dies, except when they have major propaganda role like Brad Pitt.  The other one was the actor who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars.  He was in an traffic accident which disfigured him and after which his career was finished.  He has blonde hair.

The Zionists also set up Assembly of God church, which turned Christianity into right wing pro Israel fanatic and was behind the Iraq War, notably John Ashcroft who served Bush and Bush himself was AOG, a twisted deformed Christian religion created by Zionists.

The Zionists were also behind the neo conversative moment which wanted to destablise China, invaded iraq and want to invade Iran.

Bernard Madoff was a Zionist banker who took all the banks money around the world and gave it to Israel and  was behind a lot of the major bank loses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 20:13:55 |Display all floors
maybe  some  chinese girls  would  rather  choose  the  write  people   as  her  sexual  parterners  or  her  mr right  rather  than  chinese  men  just  because  write  people  are  strong  in  making love  and  interesting  in  flirting  and  money  in  usd,which  must be  despised  by  the  excellent  people  of  china,because  many  chinese  men  can  ----  that  kinds  of  girls  viewed  as  sexual slaves  by  write  people  to  the  top,using  the  sperms  making  them  exciting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 22:04:23 |Display all floors

Remember William Hung form American Idol

Remember William Hung form American Idol

That was an good example of how Hollywood asexualize Chinese men and make them look like idiots

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 04:35:35 |Display all floors

Moroccan girl loving Chinese men

Thanks for the interesting question Xuerengui. i am a young woman from Morocco and i feel a very
mysterious love for South East ASian men namely cute CHINESE men hehe.. it's hard to find them here in
Moroccan cities. But i 've recently met a Chinese worker i loved him inwardly and i kept silence until the day i sent him SMS saying that i love him but later he answer : i love you too my dear. but later on he told me
he's already married ..So, i was disappointed and i suggested him to introduce me his chinese
colleagues in work but he never did . as if he was jealous ! !!
now im lonely girl and i refuse to love any Arab or European ... man.  I WANT A CHINESE LOVER. ( though i know they work hard the whole day and they hardly find free time huhu).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.