Author: xuerengui

Poor Chinese men with no women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 23:55:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao37 at 2008-12-23 23:37
This guy xuerengui has been coming out with this kind of thread for the past ten years.

He doesn't talk about anything else, always the same topic about him not being able to get a Chinese woman ...

yeah? kind of...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 23:55:56 |Display all floors

trust me with my vision...

Originally posted by iamlost at 12/23/08 10:29 AM

typical player~~~I wonder the pretties girls defined by you are not so in my eyes, very likely...

my foresight is so accurately to 99.999% of unforced error...whatever that means  

honestly i'm always lookin for the entire full option package deal...not just a basic model in the showroom; i go 4 the luxury model that i have to search for it in another showroom...always invest wisely in my women  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 08:45:23 |Display all floors

re:wchao

re:wchao

You are doing stupid personal attack as suppose to sticking to the topic

The topic is

A)  Chinese women oversea are sleeping with men of all races: whites, Arabs, Indians, Jews, anyone really.  They prostitute themselves

B)  Chinese men oversea are viewed as weak geeky asexual guys and no women want them

When it comes to Chinese people dating foreigners, how many couples are Chinese female + foreigner and how many couples are Chinese male + foreigner.  85% are Chinese female + foreigner

YES I AM CHINESE

ALL I AM ASKING FOR YOU GUYS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT, BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC SITUATION, AS SUPPOSE TO

"LOOK AT OUR GLORIOUS FIVE THOUSAND YEARS OF HISTORY"

AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.

O yea, soy products have female hormones (estrogens) in them, which explain why Chinese men, Korean men and Japanese men are not as masculine as other races.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:26:26 |Display all floors
pussy talks..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:38:01 |Display all floors

Astonished!

Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 20:31
As a Chinese man living in Australia, I find that doesn't matter how "proper", "educated" or "conservative" a Chinese woman from China is, it doesn't take long for she ...

This is strange and unbelievable! Why Chinese women in Austria act in that way. For me, if I go abroad, the Chinese fellows will be easier for me to get along with and with happiness. As we all from the same country, sharing same culture and so on, the Chinese ones will make me feel amible and make me think we are sisters and brothers.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:43:28 |Display all floors

to xuerengui

hehe, your name is interesting. It makes me remember a moving love story: Xue Rengui and Wang Baochuan, the heroine (Wang Baochai) suffered 18 years' loniess and bitter life and waited for her husband Xue Rengui. Very great lady. Nice wife.
She is from noble and wealthy family, and married to Xue Rengui who is a begger. She broke up the relationship with her father for defending her love and marriage. Very brave and kind-hearted woman.

hehe, I am wondering if you have found your wangbaochuan. Hope you will be lucky as Xue Rengui, and can find the lovely wife Wang Baochuan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:50:40 |Display all floors
The answer may be simpler than you think. The Chinese girls are inexperienced. It is about the media – movies and shows.  

A girl friend of mine grew up in China. She always thought whites were cooler. After she lived in the West for years, she started to say that whites are not any better than Chinese. I requested her to reflect why she had previous deep misconception ---  it is the movies she watched. They have a ton of great Caucasian heroes and beauties. There was no Chinese one.

Now she understands every race so well. She tells me that Chinese are the most beautiful. I think the Chinese movie industry is picking up the speed. This situation may be improved in China. I have no expectation for the West. They have always lived their lives abide by race line. Look at the Christian churches.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.