Author: teadrop

What should I do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 12:32:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teadrop at 2008-12-22 18:10
Life is hard for me. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years. Last year, his diabetes mellitus was diagnosed. At that time, we knew his family has that genetic disease. We bought an ap ...

Leave him since you have this idea for 1 year. Even though you doesn't leave him now, you will leave him some day. If  so, it more hurt you and him .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 12:41:54 |Display all floors
I want to leave him since we have not been married. He is poor and unhealthy.

So, what we have here is a man who:

1) with his family bought you a house in which to live, even though your are not married
2) is easygoing, kind, looks after you
3) is considerate and enjoyable company
4) who fell ill from a genetic medical condition you already knew about

Meanwhile, you:
1) feel pressure from your work
2) feel that he is poor
3) feel that his medical condition will hinder your chances of long term happiness
4) have been thinking of leaving him for more than one year (almost since he was diagnosed)

Leave him.

He gives you everything you need. Shelter and love, kindness, consideration and an enjoyable lifestyle.

The moment he gets sick, you immediately start thinking of yourself.

You don't deserve him you ungrateful, spoiled little bitch.

I feel very sorry that he has such a duplicitous partner when what he really needs is your support.

It is diabetes, for god's sake, not cancer! 200 million people around the world have diabetes, and lead happy healthy lives!

[ Last edited by peteraa at 2008-12-23 12:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.