Author: percyue

My 3years working experiences [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 13:33:49 |Display all floors
Thank you all for replying me. I just want to practice my English. I wish we can make friends here. Think you all support could encourage me go on writing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:08:16 |Display all floors

29th Dec, 2008 Rainy

There are 3 left to the year 2009. Think I need to make a conclusion of this year 2008. Generally speaking, 2008 to me is an up-and-down year. I lost my job, then find job, then quit job, then find job....Finally, I decide to stay here for 2 years. Hope I can learn a lot here, and complete the most important stage in my life here. Maybe here, I will make marriage here and hopefully I will born a baby here. Not only for that, I hope I could work here as long as I can.
I will be marriged with my boyfriend in Jan. 2009. Haha, looking forward my new life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 15:17:33 |Display all floors
Congratulations! Hope you have a happy marriage life! And are you in Shanghai?,Shanghainese? I 'm in Shanghai too,but not local people:).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 15:55:00 |Display all floors
Congratulation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 15:55:16 |Display all floors
Congratulation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 13:01:20 |Display all floors
I have worked for 3 years too, but I only changed  my job once.Actually I didn't like my current job,however it's hard to make a decision to
change my job,as you have to start a new life ,new colleague ,new place,new environment. I am just waiting an opportunity to find a real
good job,high salary or steady job,maybe steady job steady life is more important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.