Author: percyue

My 3years working experiences [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 22:06:28 |Display all floors

job hoppin is a NO NO...

try not to look or switchin job so often...and that's an indication of your weaknesses to your new employer  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 11:55:09 |Display all floors

24th Dec 2008, Christmas Eve, Rainy

Two weeks passed, I'm here, in the new company. I work with almost 50 people, doing paper work. In this department, there are 4 people and will be 5 people. My boss need a new sourcing people dealing with Franch affairs. I work as manager assistant here, doing some coordnate works and some admin works and sometimes I will be involved into business. So here I feel very peaceful and no thing to do...
Whatever, the new year's coming and the spring festival is nearby. The probation period will be passed very fast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 10:41:40 |Display all floors

12/25 Thrusday Moring, Sunny

Today is Christmas day. Merry Christmas! No more things. Yesterday I see a post which talk about politics in English! It really enlarge my vacabulary. He is still on buseniss trip, and will back today afternoon. But he will go out for his annual dinner on Friday and will back on Saturday. So I will spend this weekend alone... So what I think is to go shopping on this Saturday. So long time no see, I miss him very much...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 14:20:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by percyue at 2008-12-24 11:55
Two weeks passed, I'm here, in the new company. I work with almost 50 people, doing paper work. In this department, there are 4 people and will be 5 people. My boss need a new sourcing people deali ...

Hey, glad to see you havn't  eatten your words. Keep on doing like this.
Just like you, I have th Blog,I have made it as a part of my life of writing articles in english.
Here we go!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 14:22:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by percyue at 2008-12-25 10:41
Today is Christmas day. Merry Christmas! No more things. Yesterday I see a post which talk about politics in English! It really enlarge my vacabulary. He is still on buseniss trip, and will back to ...

Happy the 25th day, and he must be in happiness for your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 14:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by percyue at 2008-12-25 10:41
Today is Christmas day. Merry Christmas! No more things. Yesterday I see a post which talk about politics in English! It really enlarge my vacabulary. He is still on buseniss trip, and will back to ...

Happy the 25th day, and he must be in happiness for your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 13:19:24 |Display all floors

26th Dec, 2008, Friday, Sunny

I will have Annual dinner today. And my boyfriend also goes to have annual dinner today. But the difference is that I have dinner in Shanghai. He has dinner outside Shanghai. We can't meet again. So SAD...
Whatever, I am really desire for this dinner. This is the first dinner for me in this company. I came in here on the begining of December. Just catch the dinner~, so lucky, right? We will leave on 17:30. Some people don't have their lunch today. They plan to have a lot in the annual dinner, because it is a buffet. They hope what they eat tonight are worth of what they paid...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.