Views: 2327|Replies: 6

do you support or criticise teenagers [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-22 08:03:13 |Display all floors
When I was a teenager I always heard grown up people criticise the teenagers ' behaviour.
They were complaining that teenagers have been worse in behaviour than they used to be in the past ,that they have changed their attitude ,they lack respect and so on and so forth.

I hated the people's words because I was also a teenager and I was feeling bad hearing all these complaints.

Now ,being a mother with children again I hear people of my age criticising teengagers.

I hate this kind  of behaviour.I support the teenagers attitude ,I find the new generation better than the previous  one ,if we believe that teenagers are not well behaved in our times then it is our mistake.We have not been good teachers for them.
My goodness, since I have been a child ,old people used to criticise teenagers.Still there are people who do the same.

I hate this behaviour.I find these people so narrow minded and miserable in their thoughts.
I support the young people I do not support the old ones.
What about you?Do you support or criticise teenagers?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 08:50:00 |Display all floors

some news for Xila the mad greek who supports GAYS spredinding AIDs/HIV

some news for Xila the mad greek who supports GAYS spreading AIDs/HIV,etc.....

BURN O GREECE, BURN DOWN O RIOTS

ST. LOUIS (AP): A 21-year-old woman accused of sending a vulgar text message to a 17-year-old girl is one of the first cases brought under a law against cyberbullying spurred by the suicide of a teenage girl following cruel messages on the Internet.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 08:52:44 |Display all floors

But they are different.

There are good ones, among which I am quite fond of.

I guess you're talking about those "anti-something" ones?

And in their eyes, we are the same, some good some bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 09:18:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-22 08:03
When I was a teenager I always heard grown up people criticise the teenagers ' behaviour.
They were complaining that teenagers have been worse in behaviour than they used to be in the past ,that t ...

There are always two sides to everything. I mean sometimes I find it hard to understand the teenagers' behaviour. Some of them are addicted to internet, drugs and something else. They try to be different from others by doing something weird. On the other hand, I think they are innovative, independent and imaginative.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 13:06:13 |Display all floors
i  think  to  reproach  the  teenagers ' behaviour   is  absurd  as  lots  of  adult s  themselves  can  not  distinguish   which  is  right  or  wrong.some  teenagers   also  know  the  truth  and  without  think ing  much  on the meaningless  thing  ,but  adults  always  did  thing  stupid,like  drug adiction  and   sexual  brutality and  forgetting  the  happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 00:14:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-22 08:47
By saying 'I hate this behaviour' you are showing yourown intolerance just as those people(may) show their intolerance (of teenager behaviours).

Why nurture such strong feelings? Try to be rati ...

yeah I agree what you said.
I have a friend whose boy is very naughty,as his father just opened new workshop,he went to play around and touching the machine when the machine is on working status,he got one finger lost;
when we visited his mother,he got a cup of water to spread in one friend's  shirt as it was summer time she got all wet and visible of underwear;
he never learn to respect elders,in that kind of situation,what should we do?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-28 19:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-22 08:03
They were complaining that teenagers have been worse in behaviour than they used to be in the past ,that t ...

when I was teenager,i like to be corrected not criticized.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.