Views: 6285|Replies: 9

Friendship forever? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-20 00:37:45 |Display all floors
One day, after playing "Doudizhu" with  one of  my  e-friend, I was confused.
                  She said  There are no everlasting friends nor everlasting enemies in the world. There are only friends with the same interest. Maybe she is right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 13:36:17 |Display all floors
she how long with you ?what relation?common or intimately ?classmate?
all in day's work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 13:58:12 |Display all floors
I totally agree with that  your e-freind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 13:22:07 |Display all floors
it exists  everlasting friend. But it's hard to find out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 15:19:07 |Display all floors

I do believe in there is everlasting freind.

I believe in there is everlasting freind deeply. I have many freinds. We have got along with each other for more than 10 years, now we are still intimate. We talk with each other the inner feelings. They give me suggestions when I am confused, and so do I.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 18:18:19 |Display all floors

Incorrect

A  everlasting friend is nothing more than a floating dream.

Once you actually awaken after a mistrust between your friend, or something caused by others or even family causes, then you will really know.

This class of friends usually breaks down easily especially between a man and a lady. There is other influencing circumstances involved because both are human.

Between friends of the same gender, it will really depend on their own personality compatibility.

---

However, if you go through heaven and hell, everything and anything possible (this will most likely be impossible) and then still be together, then that would be considered everlasting friend.

---

Everlasting enemy. That's a good one.

Wounds however deep will mend. This is more of a collective biased point of view on what has happened.
Over time, your views change and things are also forgotten.

Hatred and negative feelings are built upon mistrust and worst of all, betrayal. There are usually scores to settle but in the end, things will change, how it happens and will be, nobody will know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 16:07:32 |Display all floors

learning forget

the real friends must be less than friends. needn't more, just having one or two is enough. but you must be ready for one day if the real friend become estranged.sometimes its not your mistake.its time's.
for example as me, in the campus i have a best friend, we talk many secret and encourage each other, but many years past, although now we are in the same city, having two years not meet. no common topic.hehe.but still having the blessing to each other.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.