Author: expatter

Chinese beat back Somali Pirates [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-21 21:27:13 |Display all floors

Reply #22 pjtran's post

pay bonuses for experience and skills

and the red badge of courage pays dividends

the pirates usually only get about 2 million bucks on a good heist

we can salvage the missiles and tanks for a whole lot more

and divided up among 76 men and a few women or two (gotta have wenches) is big bucks!


we leave out of HK

don't let the authorities in on it, you gotta keep it a secret least they will bribe the government officials and we won't get any of the spoils

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-21 21:29:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-12-21 20:15
arsehole has been added to the asterisk list !

How else can we accurately describe Mengzhi, Toto, Buddy and those of their ilk ?


(Eye-rolling) In the past, the West called these ilk Yellow Peril. If you like, you can follow the suit.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-21 21:34:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-12-21 21:29


(Eye-rolling) In the past, the West called these ilk Yellow Peril. If you like, you can follow the suit.


Nope, w@nkers is better.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-21 21:40:04 |Display all floors

my kind of profession...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 12/21/08 08:27 AM
pay bonuses for experience and skills

and the red badge of courage pays dividends

the pirates usually only get about 2 million bucks on a good heist

we can salvage the missiles and tanks f ...


used to be a bouncer during my college years...and now a kamekazee attempt (sounds like a real fun)  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-21 21:45:23 |Display all floors

Reply #28 pjtran's post

OK you're in!

Can you handle an M-60?

How about SCUBA?

How many languages you know? Anything in Somali? other than 'coffee'?

Can you sing? dance or play a small musical instrument, like a concertina?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-21 21:59:31 |Display all floors

handle anythin that needs to be handled with...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 12/21/08 08:45 AM
OK you're in!

Can you handle an M-60?

How about SCUBA?

How many languages you know? Anything in Somali? other than 'coffee'?

Can you sing? dance or play a small musical instrument, like ...


you're talkin to a vietnamese BOI here...experienced about WAR more than any kokoo on this planet earth (what's M60 anyway)  

swimmin is my middlename...navy seal no problemo  (anyway, i'm afraid of sea creatures)...can we skip that part of trainning  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-21 22:00:40 |Display all floors

Reply #30 pjtran's post

oh dear



can you cook?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.