Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-21 13:01:14 |Display all floors

it must the shopping tendency for the futhure

Acctually, we have adopted the shopping method unconsciously. believed that most of you have bought books or small goods from Dangdang, Zhuoyue or Taobao. these famous web shops have induced us to a new shopping style. As time go on, It must be a vital parts for our daily life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 16:45:42 |Display all floors
I have never been shopping online but my wife bought a skirt from TAOBAO several months ago. She chose carefully before made a decision. When she received the skirk, she found it had some differences in color and style. she felt very angry and called to seller to ask for return it. So I think even if there is convenient, we still should think it over before we made decisions to buy goods on line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 20:00:53 |Display all floors
In my opinion , i think each thing has two sides so we can't  value it  expately.
In fact, i have set up a store in taobao, but i haven't decided what to sell on the line,as the important role in our sociaty, i think we should learn to accept the creative things and try to use it bravely!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 21:04:07 |Display all floors

it‘s a good stytle but^^

online shopping is not so convenient as far as i know. we should do a lot of login .and it is limted by time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 21:43:55 |Display all floors
Yes, it is a new way to have a convenient life. i like this very much, it's a very good method to buy books online, i can enjoy the high
quality service of the suppliers. However, i think some kind of goods is not fit for the online shopping, like computer, its expensive and
you cannot know the performance  on scene, and the colthes ,you cannot try to know it will fit you or not. And if you are not lucky
enough, you may get the bad products, then you will find yourself in the  trouble in returning the goods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 13:30:47 |Display all floors
there are many shopping online web,their complaint handling system is perfect ,to help you solution problem
all in day's work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 08:55:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir  Many friends told me that the qualities are too bad because you cannot check the goods beforehand.  

So true! lesson learned when I bought my jacket here > www.okrock.com  they are rip-off first they send me wrong jacket then when I returned it then they send me the right model but its a wrong size! stupid damn sales! I ordered 2 jacket from them believe it or not both jacket doesn't have the same quality... so I will not recommend u to order from this site > www.okrock.com

From now on I will order from the well-known bigger  company like nuclearblast from German/US and century media records.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.