Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-20 00:28:00 |Display all floors
To tell you the truth I never trust it for many reasons. First Ican;t  believe the quality of  on-line goods; secomdly, I don;t know weather  the Internet  will steal  my  credit card or not....................................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 00:35:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-12-18 16:56
I still worry abou the quality of the online goods. Many friends told me that the qualities are too bad because you cannot check the goods beforehand. As for entering credit card on the Internet, d ...

as far as I know ,most online shopping companies nowadays would offer their customers another optional way to pay their money as soon as they get their commodities they pay cashes to the delivery staff.  it could spare the risk that some hackers may steal money form your online bank account illegally.
   we all worry about the inferior and fake products online that aims  cheating customers. so before we buy some products online, we had better collect some  information about the product, I will choose famous brand though it maybe more expensive. you can also refer to other netizen's remarks and comments on this product. once you get the whole picture about the performance ,after-sales service,reputation,reliability,producer,user-friendliness, environmental-friendliness,it is the right time to purchase.
    maybe  I had make it theoretically complicated , in fact , online shopping is quite convenient and sometimes extremely economical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 01:41:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HeavenLEW at 2008-12-20 00:28
To tell you the truth I never trust it for many reasons. First Ican;t  believe the quality of  on-line goods; secomdly, I don;t know weather  the Internet  will steal  my  credit card or not....... ...

one hundred years ago, when black people in america were just the slaves of the whites, they could never imagine that  in this white dominated country will going to have first black president.
   one hundred years ago, people will think  that horses are fastest transportation tools, now cars, air planes........scientific development and  technological advancement  is the historical trend  and social mainstream.  we can't deny fact.
    online shopping as newly created stuff  may have some flaws right now, such as you say: no quality guarantee,hackers may threaten  financial security and maybe someother unacceptable traits compare to our traditional and conventional consumption ways. but , we should focus on some bright sides of this stuff. you know, IT and internet could definitely change our lifestyle in the long term. so  I am sure that in the future , people will accept this kind of shopping.
     maybe you just get some bad impressions of online shopping cause of  some problems, you should share your story with us. if you had never shopping online, you should try it , it is not so that horrible as you may think. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:21:29 |Display all floors
i think it very convinient and  cheap, especially in the large cities,eg: shanghai  and beijing. because you needn't pay the freight collect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:54:05 |Display all floors
Online shopping is quite a convenient way to buy something you want.On the other hand, you just have to stay in front of your computer for a few minutes to find what you want on the internet. But I am not a experienced online shopper, I just once buy a basketball by used the web.
My most worry is about the qualities of the goods, my friends always tell me the goods' qualities are indefinite. But is it true? I have no idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 15:56:34 |Display all floors
I like shopping onlie. But it depends on what I need. Last time I bought shoes but the quality is bad,luckily I can withdrawl the money. Not all seller can do this,my classmated met this things too, but she even couldn't change the goods
Just hope I am happy happy everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 21:18:35 |Display all floors
Shopping on line is very convinient, but I like shopping in shop.
In this way, my friends or my fimaly would have a happy "trip" with me,
and that's what shopping on line cannot compare to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.