Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-19 13:52:06 |Display all floors

Reply #1 raymondlam's post

Ma Yun, CEO of Alibaba.com, also never did that.
once, i bought a box from joyo, now  Amazon.cn, and then i found that i was cheated that the box is not very good as the ad says...
but you may  buy some books, and so on.
buy cosmetic online? some girls save money for this...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 14:08:13 |Display all floors
not so interested in online shopping~but we must admit that this way of shopping is really very convient ~you needn't to go out ~and in some cases, you even could buy some things that is difficult to find in real shopping life~but there still exists some problems in nowadays online shopping~why the commodities online are so cheap, some even much much cheaper than the real life~especially the famous brands~yeah, what i am implying is the counterfeit ~nobody could assure the realness of the commodity online~
ma yun, the ceo of alibaba ,never shops online~why?
maybe he really knows the demerit of it~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:04:35 |Display all floors
it's a very convenient tool to buy things you want. In the very begining, some people had fraud on buyers, that
make this industry's reputation very very bad. but as the economics increasing fastly, internet spread quickly
and people becoming more wealthy than before, young people as the pioneer of surfing the net, make a great
progress on it. seller now take his credit as a very inportant passport in online business. As a expercienced
buyer, i will say online shopping is a trend in the future,not only for its low price but for many good quality of
credt seller. when you bought something very favorite, your mood would be very exciting for couple of days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:15:35 |Display all floors
I have bought a pair of shoses on internet ,it is cheap ,convenint ,the quality of the commodity is ok ,I am lucky ,too.
you should buy commodity through internet or not based on what commodity you want to buy ,you can buy the stuff which is not necesary  to check the goods beforehand like shouses ,books and so on ,but some goods like clothses ,you should make sure it is sutable for you before you buy it ,how can you know it sut for you or not ,you must try it on but on internet you can not put it on ,so I think you must go to the real store to buy the goods like clothses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:29:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stella1985 at 2008-12-19 14:08
not so interested in online shopping~but we must admit that this way of shopping is really very convient ~you needn't to go out ~and in some cases, you even could buy some things that is difficult  ...

I agree.
Shopping online has potential risk. but I think a person with rich experience of online shopping could get cheap and high quality goods. we need to learn how to choose a reputable seller.

I usually by some skin care products and household Products online, I'm lucky that the online store I chose are really good. but I will never buy clothes on net for it's very hard to get a satisfied one, most of the clothes seems like angle in the photo, but the real one maybe just a rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:30:54 |Display all floors
Soso, but it is very convinient! I used to buy TV and other thing on Jingdong. All the things can be paid by credit card. And they send them to your home without and transportation fee. And also the price is not expensive, at least cheaper than the price in market.:)
I also buy garments in m18. I should say, it is very cheap (price and quality). They dont offer credit card service. So...I think the service is not so good.
Whether you want to buy thing on line. It's just up to you~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 16:32:23 |Display all floors
I think it is very convenience.You needn't to go to the crowded market .
I always buy something on line ,such as clothes,cosmetics.food and so on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.