Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-19 10:47:09 |Display all floors

reply 1# raymondlam

I have an experience of book online shopping . It's convenient than normal shopping . Save time and money .
You can choose the best price , new or second-handed , fast to get or  not . And it is a great time when you are waiting for the express . Just like a dream come true .
For other goods , I did searched for some times , eg.  shoes , wow , too many styles ! Dazed my eyes !
What ever you want to buy , online or not , to set a fixed aim is important , like looking for books , I know which book I want , the book title would not change , that it is very easy to  close a deal !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 10:55:38 |Display all floors
I like it! All the window curtain in my house are from shopping on line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 11:00:09 |Display all floors
I like it... it is very convenience
bur if I would buy some expensive things,I must go to some shop for details

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 11:55:51 |Display all floors
Normally,  I'd like to buy cosmetic online.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 12:43:39 |Display all floors

agree

it's a  Convenient  way to enjoy the shopping .the traditional means have advantage while online shopping
no limited by time and place ,the period is not same as before ,we should use anything by hand ,rather than  worry a lot .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 13:48:08 |Display all floors
my wife like it very much, she often buy something on the net, , that's funning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 13:49:15 |Display all floors
I have bought clothes, cosmetics, pillow form internet,
I just buy something cheap, but I advise you do not buy clothes from internet, because the size may be not suitable and the style may be not fit, but you can try buy some other things...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.