Author: souvenir

Year-end bonus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-22 10:55:28 |Display all floors

year-end bonus

At the same time of last year we has already got our year - end bonus,
but this year there is still no news about the bonus. Recently so many companies is reducing their staff and more and more people lost their jobs. It will be very fortunate if we can keep our jobs. How can we dare to require bonus or salary increased?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 11:07:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-12-18 17:12
Is your company going to reward you year-end bonus? Or have you already gotten it? We all know that the world financial crisis has affected our lives and some places fired some employees. But how a ...

Never dare to consider it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 12:21:20 |Display all floors
year-end bonus more or less will be decided by the yearly profit in our company.But with the global finical crisis, the profit fall down a lot. in my opinion, we will obtain a few of it. What more, our year-end bonus is associated with leaving(such as sick leaving).This year I ask for leaving several times ,so  i will get nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 12:31:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-22 10:19
thx fully, already got mine months ago for several months$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

wow, wow, looks u are the only lucky dog here,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 12:36:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2008-12-22 11:07

Never dare to consider it.

me too,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 12:59:04 |Display all floors
reply subject, I haven't been fired ,just have very lucky me.....year-end bonus for me is a luxury
all in day's work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 13:28:20 |Display all floors

Yes, I will

I'm in automotive industry which has been frosted heavily now, but I definately will get the 13th month salary and probably get the year-end bonus for my outstanding performance. :)

Another reason is since the global environment is awful, but this can enhance China's position. The small incentive can bring more market share and turnover in the last oasis.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.