Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-25 01:28:18 |Display all floors

westners, stop preteding you know China

while reading the threads, i see two criterias from the westen worlds forcely upon China.
I just want to say, this world is not a white world, it's so big that far beyond your imagination and your forefathers guns and powder. From the 1949, the communist party take the power, though you are brainwashed that communism is horrified, China is still a nation called China.
I know you want to show your western superiority that all Chinese are suffering from despotic rulers, and you, the more rightful and free human kind, are to save the Chinese. Please stop! are you living in 19th century? open your eyes and accept that, Chinese culture is far more for you to understand.
Stop sitting on your cushion and pretending you know TBT or TWN, have you talked to them or what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 01:33:30 |Display all floors
for most weterners, a d1v1ded China is the best for their ruling world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.