Author: chrislym8

Being loved in big city(大城小爱) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-12 13:34:47 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

I have been employed by one company invested by Taiwanese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-24 13:27:29 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(

Before I join this company my friends have had bad mouths on Taiwanese company. The boss treats his employees harshly, payment is bad and there is no humanity . Now I know all this mentioned above is true.

The company produces and sells foodstuff, such as dampling, steamed bread, etc. The company I work for is just the branch company, so at normal times the business is not so good. Therefore the accouting job is easy to do. There are four persons in accounting department and I am in charge of GL. There are just several vouchers in normal times. So I am not busy in working period and there is no need for me to work overtime at all. I am off duty when the time is up.

The supervisor is a woman who is in her thirties. I do think she has no time management concept and no management skill. She is tart and mean. If there is some thing wrong the first thing she does is to kick the duty off to others and blame. Everyday she seems too busy  to have time to have lunch, and she calls on us to learn from her. We all do not like her. My colleague told me after I was off duty each date she would have bad mouths on me, saying she can not understand why I leave office so timely.

It is real annoying. Nothing to do in the office if I work overtime, but seems I have broken the displine if I am off duty timely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 09:16:48 |Display all floors
so sweet !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-7 09:30:45 |Display all floors
lucky!!
enjoy and cherish it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-18 14:32:28 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

I will have accounting exam next month. I have quitted my job for it . The certificate is so important for me that I need concentrate on study. I do feel annoyed because I can not take care exam and work well at the same time. I am so easy be annoyed by little things in working,  and the most hard part for me is if one thing make me unhapply I will keep on thinking of it, such as the reasons for it, my response, the result, the correct action I should have taken and regret. This wastes time and has no good.

Character determines life. I think it is correct. sigh......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.