Author: chrislym8

Being loved in big city(大城小爱) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 16:52:19 |Display all floors

Congratulations!

Hehe, I am really happy to see the love story between you and your bf. You two really do a good job. The love story between you and your bf will bring the brightness to the people now in dark (who only care about money).
Cheers.
Your bf is really a good one. Hope you can find a job as soon as possible and you two will keep your love fresh and good forever. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 15:06:38 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

Thank you:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-14 22:37:26 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

We plan to go home to visit our parents during this Spring festival. So we decided to buy tickets from railway station. It is so difficult to buy tickets at present. In the last two days we dialed the hot line 950*** publized by railway station from 7.00am every day, it was so hard to get through, and every time we got through only to find no tickets any more. I am a little disappointed.

Any way I am going to get up at 6.00am to line up at booking office tomorrow, no other choice anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 18:02:55 |Display all floors

Everything will come to him who waits

Difficulty is temporary status! The most important thing is : to persist ,never give up. If you dream to be a part of business, you can have much choice!  work hard for a company and gain little money. It is too tedious. In my humble opinion , do your own business. May be it is difficult but only for first time. The second will be easy.   The most is your boyfriend is back for you for ever.   That is the souce of power , strength and love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 21:33:08 |Display all floors

Carry on till tomorrow

What a touching love story! You are unfortunate for losing your job, but you are so lucky you have such an
excelent  boyfriend. It's really a hard time for the whole world right now. We don't know when the crisis will
end. But I'm sure it's going to be over someday. Love is so fantastic and so powerful. Maybe life is not so easy
for you now, but love will lead a way for you. I'll pray for you. God bless you!  Everything is going to be fine,
carry on till tomorrow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-6 17:05:49 |Display all floors

Enjoy the porcess of struggle

Some time we feel the God is unfaired to us! Some time we feel the life is too misery for us! But no
complain the God. The sunshine will come up after rain and wind! Enjoy your life ,enjoy your friend accompany with you. Never give up . Bravely come forward!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-10 18:57:16 |Display all floors
so sweet !
sincerely bless you !
Alice in wonderland --looking through the mirror

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.