Author: chrislym8

Being loved in big city(大城小爱) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-20 14:46:32 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

He always buys me flowers for special days, i.e.Saint Valentine's Day, or which date he thinks should be memorized. Also he will take me for a nice dinner, it is really luxurious for us.

My friends tell me I have been rosy about the gills after we get into love. I think so too. Women in love are the real beautity(恋爱中的女人最美, I don't know whether my translation is appropriate). I have experience now. Everyday is so nice, I have not worried about things for a long time.

Hope all people can get the real love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 16:23:34 |Display all floors
really a good man...best wish for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 21:03:18 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

Today he accompanied me for wholesale bags. I know he prefers me to go to work, while under current situation it is so hard. We have to learn to adapt and keep on pursuing. It costed us two hours to get there. The bus was crowd and he clang to the handrest and I clutched at his arms, happiness and enthusiasm for good life was fulled our minds. We searched through the market and finally we bought ten bags.

We returned home. After lunch about 4.PM we left home and went to sell our bags. We do not know how to tackle with buyers, many people came and left, we finally only sold two.

It is a good beginning anyway and brings me hope.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 00:09:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chrislym8 at 2008-12-21 21:03
Today he accompanied me for wholesale bags. I know he prefers me to go to work, while under current situation it is so hard. We have to learn to adapt and keep on pursuing. It costed us two hours t ...

hello,everyone!
I am new one here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 00:10:35 |Display all floors
I admire you much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 09:43:03 |Display all floors
plesae enjoy your life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 11:29:24 |Display all floors

best wishes

wish you happy every day and find a suitable job soon,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.