Author: littertina

My current life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-22 15:56:05 |Display all floors
Getting more study on your major and english ,so that you will have much confidence if another job-interview is necessary.
You couldn't change yesterday but you can decide tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 12:44:50 |Display all floors

Reply #15 stephanie_yu's post

I'm really agree with you , don't stop studying any time, so that when the chance is coming , you can grap it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 13:52:07 |Display all floors
Am I lucky, in such an economy crisis, I still need to overtime day after day, even the operators in production line need not overtime.
A new project need our groop pay a lot of time.
Unfortunately, I have no call-back pay or allowance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 14:32:22 |Display all floors

my life

It seems that most people is unsatisfied with their present life. So do I.
When I study in university, work means a lot to me. It not only means I can improve my capability, study something new, earn money to support my life, but also means I can realize my value. However, things don't go towards the way we prefer. We have to do something even we dislike. We have to endure something that against our willing.......So most of us feel confused at our present life.
However, the days go by whatever we prefer or not, so be happy, today goes forward, be unhappy, today goes forward as well. so why not be happy? I am trying to be happy everyday although it is not easy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 12:00:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-12-21 22:28

If the girlfriend is materialistic, she may add to your financial crisis.

But seriously speaking, let nature take its course.  When it is time to have a girlfriend, nature will tell you  ...

Kind man,I skimed through several threads in the forum,and found you always gave your useful advice to others .kindly~~thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 13:36:10 |Display all floors

Sorry

Originally posted by percyue at 2008-12-22 13:50
To find a girl friend is a good idea. But I think the purpose that you want to find a girl friend is to drive away loniness. When you busy, will you think about your girl friend? And girl friend is ...

You will find it even those couples who have been staying together would break up amid the financial woes, needless to say some one who are still living lonely to find a new one. It's a really critical crunch, No moeny, no love, no career, no future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 14:03:51 |Display all floors

Sorry

Originally posted by percyue at 2008-12-22 13:50
To find a girl friend is a good idea. But I think the purpose that you want to find a girl friend is to drive away loniness. When you busy, will you think about your girl friend? And girl friend is ...

You will find it even those couples who have been staying together would break up amid the financial woes, needless to say some one who are still living lonely to find a new one. It's a really critical crunch, No moeny, no love, no career, no future!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.