Views: 10350|Replies: 20

My current life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 11:19:21 |Display all floors
I work in a globle company, projects is becoming less and less, so I am easy sometimes, only skim through the internet,
appear every forum, like now, but I do not like this kind of life, I think that it waste my time and do not grow up my technologe focus on my job, but I have no choice, all my colleagues are same as me, so what should I do next?
actually, I do not like my company at all, because all my colleague know how to flatter our boss, do less work with high salary,
so I want to quit ever, but now, because of finance crisis, I must stay here to tolerance

I wake up at 7:00 every day, then have breakfast, go out of home at 7:40 to ensure arriving at company before 8:30,
then start the computer to check email, if I have work, I will do, either I will go into internet to skim through website,
I do not know what's meaning the life is, so blankly now

the only thing can make my happy is that every week active with citizens from www,dlu8.com, such like eating together, climbing the moutain, and so on...

I want to find one thing to make me meaning for my life,,,

what's your life now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 12:45:17 |Display all floors
a tough time  actually me too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 08:35:35 |Display all floors
yes, i am the same to you! it is tough time, and i always have nothing to do during my working time! I always thinking what the meaning of our job and life are, but without any good answer for myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:03:53 |Display all floors
Should study in between work time to earn an additional qualification. Then when economy picks up, one will be more prepared to do higher things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:11:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-12-20 13:03
Should study in between work time to earn an additional qualification. Then when economy picks up, one will be more prepared to do higher things.

good suggest , that is what I am doing now ...can stop learning sth new

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:16:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littertina at 2008-12-17 11:19
I work in a globle company, projects is becoming less and less, so I am easy sometimes, only skim through the internet,
appear every forum, like now, but I do not like this kind of life, I think t ...

that is totally different case in my company .  actually , the order is less than before , but it does not mean I have time to do sth freely .

everyday , when go to office I have to start my work , even not time to take a short break .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 19:25:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-12-20 13:03

a good advice,I tried my best to learn some things new,and cannot insist on, but sometimes felt lonely.Should I find a girlfriend to weather the financial crisis."bao tuan qu nuan"~~what the hell I am saying~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.