Views: 5994|Replies: 4

Vegetarianism would be the good choice for us! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 19:40:17 |Display all floors
Vegetarianism would be the good choice for us!
What is vegetarianism? pls chech the difinition what American said. one is vegan who do not eat any meat even animal labor such as milk product and honey.  one is vegetarian who do not eat any meat include fish. the last one is partial vegetarian who do not eat meat exclude fish.
Are you a vegetarian? would you like to be a vegetarian? or do you think you would reduce the meat you eat?

with the economy turmoil, more and more people want to cut daily cost. for example, in US some people would ride bike to work; and some people would not have a dinner at a restaurant, they will cook in their kitchen and eat more vegetables.

In China, there are more and more overweight persons especially residents. it is time for them to take action for it. vegetarian  would be another choice!
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 11:08:41 |Display all floors

agree

most of the vegetarianism have religion,

for myselt, I like eating all kinds food, especially meat, so do not wanna be a vagetarianism, I think that it will lost more if I only eat vegertables

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 14:21:56 |Display all floors
I won't go the extreme, even though vegetable is good and meat is bad, but if you don't eat any meat at all, it's not that healthy as I thought, and you would miss a lot of zmazing food in the world if you just eat vegetables, SO what's the fun to live, if you don't satisfy your stomach. How can you make delicious vegetalbe recipe in your kitchen, which I'm quite curious about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-14 15:00:19 |Display all floors
most european are a firm believer in vegetarianism.Promise the reasonable meal and the nourishment of the well balanced.
This is a matter of great moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-15 06:08:34 |Display all floors
Here are my thoughts:

Our human body was not designed for us only to eat vegetables.  We are designed to eat meat - look at our carnivore teeth!  Protein that our body must have to survive comes from the meat we eat.  Our bodies function properly with the correct balance of meat and vegetables.  Too much meat - and we get fat, too little meat and we get puny and weak.  People who try to live by only eating vegetables are usually skinny and weak individuals whose bodies lack protein.

The apes - i.e. gorillas are vegetarians - but their bodies, and more importantly their digestive systems are much different from ours - they can survive by only eating vegetables because their digestive systems are capable of extracting vital nutrients from the food they eat.  We are unable to eat as gorillas do, and we should not try.

If you want to be healthy you must eat a balanced diet of both meat and vegetables.

And before all the vegans in the forum start flaming me - I'll just remind you that these are my thoughts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.