Author: thunderbird

Happy Asian guys and White gals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 14:09:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-12-16 01:34

Congratulations....

Romantic relationship is color and racial blind

Certainly you have my blessings and good wishes

Have a wonderful wedding, reception, ceremony, and honeymoon!   :vic ...

Thanks for your nice bird. I am getting nervous for that day coming so soon and little anxiety for what kind of wedding that will be chosed.
as certainly,there are sth strong behind to support the romantic relationship and racial blind as it was under tested in reality.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 03:24:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2008-12-16 14:09

Thanks for your nice bird. I am getting nervous for that day coming so soon and little anxiety for what kind of wedding that will be chosed.
as certainly,there are sth st ...

Some people said "earth is a testing ground for everyone"

But love is a different kind of test

No one can fail in this test

And it is not a one single test

It could be a test for a life time

We can only get wiser and more resourceful

It is a hard decision...so many choices...go with your heart and purse?

Congratulations again!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 03:45:05 |Display all floors
@shelleybelly: congratulations and I wish you both the best! I hope your family accepts that you really love him and to look past the race and jusge him on his character

@thunderbird: I agree that in the US, whether it bee northern, southern or western US, the united states has a serious divorce problem. But that is the governments fault, they've made it all to easy for a divorce, and since people are becoming more hypocritically religious, in the sense that they go to church and don't follow 1 thing about their religion, its becoming a problem...they're not taking the vowels as serious cause they can just pay a lawer 150$, each sign a paper and its over....*sigh*...

As far as China catching up to the west....China has proved 1 thing for sure...with enough money you can do anything. You look at a country where yes, 50 years ago it was very under developed and now has the fastest train in the world zooming by someone still riding there oxen. China is moving as such a fast pace its a miracle there own people haven't gotten culture shock.

China is catching up but its catching up by generation, for instance, my mother understands most of the things I do, and even most of the technologies I use...most parents of people in there 20's are still use to the older ways...not their fault, china has just moved so fast in development

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 23:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-12-17 03:24

Some people said "earth is a testing ground for everyone"

But love is a different kind of test

No one can fail in this test

And it is not a one single test

It could be a t ...

oh yes,i am brave woman would take courage to do sth that is belong to me.thanks for you and  for anyone like you who give me sincerely supports and  best wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 23:48:36 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by anegron at 2008-12-17 03:45
@shelleybelly: congratulations and I wish you both the best! I hope your family accepts that you really love him and to look past the race and jusge him on his character
thank you for the nice words.
oh yes, China has made huge development since latest 30 yrs with open policy.
I believe you must have witnessed it's leaping pose.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 01:51:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2008-12-17 03:45

@thunderbird: I agree th ...

In my city

Some churches have realized that it is important to bring in more younger people

Many churches have moved their focuses and teachings to accommodate the younger generations

It is an uphill battle!

:):):)

As China becomes increasingly involved in international trades and politics

As more Chinese traveled  beyond the border of China

As more world members embrace China and vice versa

I believe our world will become a better place to live  

Let's build a world that we all can enjoy and be proud of....

I do think that our grand children, their grand children and their great great grand children deserve a place they can call home

This is a planet for all great great grand children and their great great grand children of all nations!   

As it is stated in Tao...."learn to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good"....

No nation is perfect...but basically people are good people

Healthy interracial friendship is a good start...

Yes.... looking at it from the view of the universe

Interracial friendship is a  small potato...

But as an old Chinese saying pointed out... "a tiny spark of fire can burn out the whole grass land"     

Let Love and peace prevail...wish every member a happy holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 04:49:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-12-17 12:51 PM

In my city

Some churches have realized that it is important to bring in more younger people

Many churches have moved their focuses and teachings to accommodate the younger generations

Thunderbird...I must honestly say that was beautifully written...I agree it is an uphill battle but they are fighting it valiantly!

very inspiring!! I hope i cross your paths during my journey in China!

-D

[ Last edited by anegron at 2008-12-17 04:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.