Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-15 18:26:48 |Display all floors

go on !

may a great success to your business and a happiness life to your family
both of them to every person who is in trouble now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 21:13:26 |Display all floors
just think we are lucky and healthy everyday, we are blessedness people compares to those disabled people, you will know how happy to brealth the fresh air everyday.
In the other way, sad or mad is no good to the people around you as well as yourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 22:44:36 |Display all floors
If you stop thinking about the future you eliminate your worries

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 00:00:36 |Display all floors
Here's some advice for you.

Be Happy!“The days that make us happy make us wise.”----John Masefieldwhen I first read this line by England’s Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true. But his sober assurance was arresting. I could not forget it.Finally, I seemed to grasp his meaning and realized that here was a profound observation. The wisdom that happiness makes possible lies in clear perception, not fogged by anxiety nor dimmed by despair and boredom, and without the blind spots caused by fear.Active happiness---not mere satisfaction or contentment ---often comes suddenly, like an April shower or the unfolding of a bud. Then you discover what kind of wisdom has accompanied it. The grass is greener; bird songs are sweeter; the shortcomings of your friends are more understandable and more forgivable. Happiness is like a pair of eyeglasses correcting your spiritual vision.Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.The long vista is there for the seeing. The ground at your feet, the world about you----people, thoughts, emotions, pressures---are now fitted into the larger scene. Everything assumes a fairer proportion. And here is the beginning of wisdom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 09:16:11 |Display all floors
i think your mood and attitude at present are all temporary.So i also think you can have a trip and relax yourself.then you can resume your business.
no matter what has happened,just keep a quiet mood.its no doubt that everything will be ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 10:11:28 |Display all floors
I should feel depressed since the manager of  company announce that he decided to cut the unnecessary
staff. But who is the unnecessary people? The manager create an good idea. All the personnel in the depart-
ment( about 18) give the score to other people as well as themselves.
   I  got the last one and i am prepared to leave the company. I feel very released when i heard the scores. Nearly two years, I do the thing that isn't  relevent to what i have learned in the college.
   That is not the end of this event.  The day after the announcement, the manager said the desicion was canceld and everyone keep their original position. I was totally lost my mind. The company just want to play trick with me or give me a warning.
  I feel very upset. Am i so unpopular among the collegues?  Am i so bad in other people's eyes? No , I haven't time to question or depressed .  I want to be a teacher and stay toghter with the childern. I must spare no efforts to make my dream come true.
   so you should find your way, what kind of life do you want to live? What kind of people do you want to be? Find it , keep it and realize it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 10:20:12 |Display all floors
it  is  truly courageous of you to speak  out your problems on internet,  maybe you are seeking suggestions and advices right  now, while if you get the gut to face and admit your problems,  the problems is no longer a  "problem" any more.  we all experience  ups and downs and we all have to face unacceptable and stressful dilemmas sometimes. optimistic and  positive attitude is extremely important when we have to go through  temporary setbacks.   It may  sound  like  cliche, but  it will be quite  helpful and useful only you make some changes in your ordinary life.  first, please  be nice to your parter, love or relationship is something so precious and vulnerable, we are suppose to  protect and cherish our bond with our beloved ones  exactly when WE are under some painful circunstance,our family bonds will so helpful that nothing could compare!
   second,  you should release your pressure and relax yourself.   if you insist  focusing on your family budget and worried about the ongoing financial  crisis, that is very unwise option, because the current economy will do nothing but disappoint you and spoil your mood. so the smart way to tackle the crisis is to manage your income and  make an effort to improve your life quality.  some experts had prove that outdoor physical exerciseis quite helpful to release pressure and do good to our health, so  you  should try it.  walk  outside and take a deep breath of fresh air .............listen to music, watch a movie,have a cup of tea.......there are so many ways to relax and recreate yourself, so  just do it :)
    third, you may have a sleep problem,  that is the symptom of  initial-level depression, be aware of that, if the situation did't  get better, you had better go to see a shrink,  take  some pills or receive some professional  therapy,  please be aware of your mental health and concern your personal well being

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.